Name of the Organization : Resonance Eduventures Limited
Name of the Exam : Student Talent Reward Test – STaRT
Document Type : Sample Test Paper
Year : 2018
Class : XII
Website : http://resostart.in/download-sample-paper.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
ResoSTaRT Class XII Question Paper
Download the Sample Test Paper of Student Talent Reward Test – STaRT for Class XII from the official website of Resonance Eduventures Limited.
Related : Resonance STaRT Class XI Sample Test Paper 2018 : www.pdfquestion.in/34866.html
This section contains (1-20) multiple choice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
1. Five particles each of mass 1kg are attached to the rim of a circular disc of radius 1 m & mass 2 Kg. Moment of inertia of the system about the axis passing through the centre of the disc & perpendicular to its plane is
(A) 5 kg – m2
(B) 6 kg – m2
(C) 7 kg – m2
(D) 8 kg – m2
2. Two simple harmonic motions of angular frequency 100 and 1000 rad s–1 have the same displacement amplitude. The ratio of their maximum acceleration is
(A) 1 : 10
(B) 1 : 102
(C) 1 : 103
(D) 10 : 104
3. The gravitational force between two stones of mass 1 kg each separated by a distance of 1 metre in vacuum is –
(B) 6.675 × 10–5 newton
(C) 6.675 × 10–11 newton
(D) 6.675 × 10–8 newton
4. For a cubical block, error in measurement of sides is + 1% and error in measurement of mass is + 2%, then maximum possible error in density is –
5. To hear the echo in 1 second, the minimum distance of the source from the reflecting surface should be (velocity of sound = 330 m/s)
(A) 28 m
(B) 18 m
(C) 19 m
(D) 165 m
6. A heat flux of 4000 J/s is to be passed through a copper rod of length 10 cm and area of cross-section 100 sq. cm. The thermal conductivity of copper is 400 W/mC. The two ends of this rod must be kept at a temperature difference of–
7. Two points (0, a) and (0, -a) have charges q and -q respectively then the electrical potential at origin will be-
8. A ray of light incident on a plane mirror at an angle of incidence of 30º. The deviation produced by the mirror is-
9. A body has 80 micro coulomb of charge. Number of additional electrons on it will be
(A) 8 x 10–5
(B) 80 x 1015
(C) 5 x 1014
(D) 1.28 x 10–17
10. If pressure at half the depth of a lake is equal to 2/3 pressure at the bottom of the lake then what is the depth of the lake
This section contains (21-40) multiple choice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct
21. In the crystal structure of solid AB, atom ‘A’ constitute ‘fcc’ unit cell and atoms ‘B’ occupy all the octahedral voids in it. If all atoms along one of the tetrad be removed then the formula of the compound will be
(D) None of these
22. The coagulation of 200 mL of a positive sol took place in 2 hours, when 0.73 g HCl was added to it. Thus, the coagulation value of HCl for the colloid is
23. Select the incorrect statement
(A) Calamine and siderite are carbonates.
(B) Argentite and cuprites are oxides.
(C) Zinc blende and iron-pyrite are sulphides.
(D) Malachite and azurite are ores of Cu.
24. The enthalpy of combustion of H2, cyclohexene (C6H10) and cyclohexane (C6H12) are – 241, – 3800 and – 3920 kJ / mol respectively. Heat of hydrogenation of cyclohexene is
(A) – 121 kJ per mol
(B) + 121 kJ per mol
(C) + 242 kJ per mol
(D) – 242 kJ per mol
25. The total number of cyclic structural as well as stereo isomers possible for a compound with the molecular formula C5H10 is
26. Colligative properties of the solution depend upon
(A) Nature of the solution
(B) Nature of the solvent
(C) Concentration of solute particles
(D) All of these
Download Class XII Sample Paper :
Biology Stream :
Maths Stream :
41. Which of the following is incorrect about Geitonogamy and Xenogamy.
(A) Xenogamy is genetically as well as ecologically cross pollination.
(B) Geitonogamy is genetically self-pollination and ecologically cross pollination.
(C) Geitonogamy maintains pure lines in plants while Xenogamy increases the possibility to increase hybrid vigour
(D) Chasmogamous flowers are not required for Geitonogamy but required for Xenogamy.
42. How many generative cells are required for the formation of 64 male gametes.
43. Which of the following is incorrect match?
(A) Thyroxine – Tetraiodothyronine
(B) Oxytocin – Steroid hormone
(C) Estrogen – Steroid hormone
(D) Prolactin – Protein hormone
44. In male mammals, Excretory and Reproductive system share
a. Testes b. Vas deferens
c. Urethra d. Prostate
e. Seminal vesicle
(A) c OnIy
(B) c & d
(C) b, c, d & e
(D) a, b, c, d & e
45. GIFT is
(A) Transfer of a zygote in fallopian tube of a female with the help of injections.
(B) Transfer of a zygote fertilized in a vitro in the fallopian tube of female incapable to conceive.
(C) Transfer of an ovum collected from a donor into another females fallopian tube who can’t produce an ovum but can provide a good environment for further development.
(D) Embryo is developed in vitro and then transferred into female’s tract.
46. The Finches of Galapagos is lands provide an evidence in favour of
(A) Biogeographical evolution
(B) Special creation
(D) Retrogessive evolution
47. Which of the following is not a Hot spot in india
(A) Western ghat
(B) Himalayan region
(D) Eastern ghat
48. Inflammation involves release of-
(A) Histamine from damaged mast cells
(B) Serotonin from damaged fibroblast cells
(C) Serotonin, which cause vasodilation
(D) Histamine, which cause vasoconstriction
49. Coconut water contains
50. How much assimilatory power is required for the formation of 5 Glucose molecules in photosynthesis?
(A) 18 ATP & 12 NADPH
(B) 12 ATP & 18 NADPH
(C) 90 ATP & 60 NADPH
(D) 60 ATP & 90 NADPH