Organisation : Sido Kanhu Murmu University
Exam : B.Ed
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Mathematics
Year : (2015-2016)
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://skmu.org.in/academic/exam-downloads
Download Mathematics Model Question Paper :
Set I : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9907-MathematicsSet-I.pdf
Set II : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9907-MathematicsSet-II.pdf
Set III : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9907-MathematicsSet-III.pdf
Set IV : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9907-MathematicsSet-IV.pdf
Set V : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9907-MathematicsSet-V.pdf
Mathematics Model Question Paper 2016 :
B.Ed 1st Year (2015-2016) :
Subject : Mathematics (Set-I)
Full Marks : 80
Paper : CEC
Time : 03 hours
Related : Sido Kanhu Murmu University B.Ed Geography Model Question Paper 2016 : www.pdfquestion.in/9903.html
i. Candidates are required to give your answer to own words and sentences.
ii. All questions contain equal marks. Answer any five out of ten questions.
SET – I :
1. (a) Define an Even Number and an Odd Number with examples. Find the average of first Five Even Numbers between zero and twenty.
(b) Find L.C.M and H.C.F of 30, 72 and 432 using the Prime Factorisation method.
(c) Prove that √3 is an Ir-rational Number.
2. (a)If p(x)= 1/2×3-4×2=3 Then find the value of P(x)
(b) Factorize :
3.(a) Solve for (x & Y)
i) 2x-3y= 13 , 7x-3y=20
ii) 2x+5y=17, 5x+3y=14
(b) Solve for X and Y
i) 5/x-1 + 1/y-2 = 2
ii) 6/x-1 + 3/y-2 = 1
4. (a) Find the nature of the roots of the quadratic equation 2×2-6x+3=0 and find these roots.
(b) The Perimeter of a rectangular field is 82 m. and its area is 400 m2. Find the breadth of the rectangle. (Use the quadratic equation)
5. (a) The Perimeter of the Isosceles Triangle is 50 cm. and its equal sides are 15 cm. long. Find the area of this triangle.
(b) The diameter of the Roller is 70 cm. and its length is 110 cm. To the smoothing the plane field it has to move 400 revolution. Find the area of the field. If the labour charge of this work has to pay 50 rupees per square Centimeter then calculate the total charge to smoothing the plane field.
(c) The lateral surface area of the right circular cone is 352 cm2 and its slant height is 16 cm. calculate the radius of the base of the cone and also find the total area of the right circular cone.
6. (a) A Shopkeeper sold two Radios for Rs. 20,000 each. On one he made a gain of 5% and on the other a loss of 10%. Find his overall gain or loss.
(b) Find the compound interest on Rs. 10,000 for 1 Years at 10% per annum,compounded half Yearly.
7. (a) Find the area of the triangle whose vertical are (4,4), (3, 16) and (3, -2)
(b) Define triangle with example. Prove that the sum of all interior angles of the triangle is 180