Organisation : Unified Council
Exam : Unified Cyber Olympiad –
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Category or Subject : Class II – X
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.unifiedcouncil.com/sample_questions.aspx
Download Sample Question Paper :
II Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-2nd_UCO.pdf
III Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-3rd_UCO.pdf
IV Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-4th_UCO.pdf
V Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-5th_UCO.pdf
VI Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-6th_UCO.pdf
VII Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-7th_UCO.pdf
VIII Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-8th_UCO.pdf
IX Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-9th_UCO.pdf
X Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9346-10th_UCO.pdf
Unified Cyber Olympiad Sample Question Paper :
Class – II :
1. The given clock is 15 minutes slow. What is the correct time?
(A) Quarter past 3
(B) Half past 4
Related : Unified Council UIEO International English Olympiad Sample Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/9340.html
(C) Quarter to 4
(D) Quarter past 4
2. Which of the following statements is correct?
(A) 5 ? 2 = 10 + 10
(B) 2 groups of 9 = 6 groups of 3
(C) 3 ? 4 = 4 + 4 + 4 + 4
(D) 4 groups of 2 = 2 + 4
3. Given that 1+1 +1 + = 12 and 1+1 = 9.What is the value of ?
4. Which of the following have 2 curved lines only? P Q R S
(A) P and Q
(B) P and R
(C) Q and R
(D) R and S
5. On which key is the symbol found?
(A) Shift key
(B) Arrow key
(C) Ctrl key
(D) Enter key
Class – III :
Mental Ability :
1. How many ‘1’ s are used in all the page numbers of a 111 page book?
2. 4 girls and 2 boys shared 204 stickers equally. How many stickers would 3 girls and 5 boys receive?
3. It takes 3 hours and 45 minutes to travel from Town A to Town B. John started his journey at 11: 45 a.m. from Town A. At what time would he arrive at Town B?
(A) 3: 30 p.m.
(B) 3: 45 p.m.
(C) 2: 45 p.m.
(D) 2: 00 p.m.
5. Hasini had 548. How much more money would she need if she wanted to buy 2 bags at 356 each?
1. In a standard computer keyboard when the numlock is off, the key 7 in the numeric key pad acts as which of the following keys?
2. By pressing which key we can move to beginning of a page?
(A) Window Key
(B) Shift Key
(C) Tab Key
(D) Home Key
3. Which tool is used to fill the entire picture or an enclosed shape with color in MS-Paint?
(B) Fill with color
(D) Color box
4. Which key is used to type signs or symbols on the upper half of the key?
5. Identify the antonym of ‘RARE’.
Class – IV :
1. Which pair of letters represent the shape ?
MA MB NC
2. Which letter in the word DESTINATION occupies the same position as it does in the English alphabet?
1. If a Windows program has become unresponsive, which keys do you press to open the Windows Task Manager?
(A) Shift, Tab, Enter
(B) Home, Control, Shift
(C) Space bar, F1, Tab
(D) Control, Alt, Delete
2. Which of the following device is useful to take hardcopy of any graphic pictures from any website?
3. Lahari is in the process of editing her fantasy story. What does she need to click on in the “File” menu to find her saved story?
(D) Save As
Class – V :
How many angles inside the figure are smaller than a right angle?
A number is between 45 and 60. This number gives a remainder of 1 when divided by 7. The same number gives no remainder when divided by 3. What is the number?
120 cartons of soft drinks can be packed into 360 packets of 8 soft drinks each. If 80 similar cartons of soft drinks are to be packed equally into boxes, how many boxes of 15 are there now?
Find the area of the shaded region formed from 16 square tiles.
(A) 576 cm2
(B) 288 cm2
(C) 216 cm2
(D) 432 cm2
Aditya is facing North-east after making a 135 clockwise rotation followed by a 315o anti-clockwise rotation. In which direction was he before he made the turns?
What is a popular way to learn about computers without ever going to a classroom?
(A) isolated learning
(C) close learning
Which key is used to indent the first sentence of a paragraph in MS-Word document?
(C) Right Arrow
Which device among following is used for sending digital data over a phone line?
What does docx stands for?
(A) Document Xtreme
(B) Document Extended
(C) Document Extra
(D) Document Xerox
Which word is spelt INCORRECTLY?
Identify the word that can correct the error in the given sentence.
My son is old enough to look for himself now.
What is the single word that means “a story which is not true”?
Identify the order of the given words that makes a meaningful sentence.
of others P make fun Q never R we should S
(A) S, Q, P, R
(B) S, R, Q, P
(C) S, P, Q, R
(D) R, S, Q, P
Find the antonym of “DEARTH”.