Organisation : Unified Council
Exam : Unified International English Olympiad – UIEO
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Category or Subject : Class II – X
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.unifiedcouncil.com/sample_questions.aspx
Download Sample Question Paper :
II Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-2.pdf
III Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-class%20-3.pdf
IV Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-4.pdf
V Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-5.pdf
VI Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-6.pdf
VII Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-7.pdf
VIII Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-8.pdf
IX Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-9.pdf
X Std : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9340-Class%20-10.pdf
Unified Council UIEO Sample Question Paper
Class – III :
I. Vocabulary and Grammar :
1. Collective noun to represent a group of ships is______.
Related : Unified Council UIMO International Mathematics Olympiad Sample Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/34925.html
2. Which of the following is correctly punctuated ?
A. this is his fathers pen
B. this is his father’s pen.
C. This is his father’s pen.
D. This is his father’s pen
Select options correctly replacing the groups of words.
3. That which can’t be seen
Select the options which are similar in meaning to the given words.
Select options showing meaningful arrangement of the four jumbled parts of sentences given (Do not add any punctuation. You may ignore capitalisation).
5. P. This evening Q. Phone
R. You can S. Me
Class – IV
1. Select the option showing correctly the part of speech of the underlined word in the following sentence
Wow ! They are going to Goa today.
Use correct options to fill the blanks.
2. You ________touch the walls. They have just been painted.
3. She cried ___________ on hearing the news of her failure.
Choose the options carrying the wrongly spelt word.
4. A. physician
Select the option showing the jumbled parts of the given sentences arranged correctly, to make a meaningful sentences, in each case. (Ignore punctuation).
6. P. back
Q. two hours
S. I’ll be
Class – V
1. Select options, showing correctly the parts of speech of the underlined words, in the following sentences.
1. The bravery of the soldier saved many lives.
Select appropriate options for replacing the blanks.
2. My father is going to buy________for my study room.
A. some furnitures
B. a furniture
C. some furniture
Choose options with correctly punctuated statements.
3. After which option would you put a comma ?
Could you pass me the salt please ?
Choose options showing the correct form of indirect speech of the following.
4. “The train leaves in five minutes,” said the man.
A. The man said that the train leaves in five minutes.
B. The man said that the train left in five minutes
C. The man said that the train left in five minutes.
D. The man said that the train would leave in five minutes.
Select options similar in meaning to the given words.
Class – VI
Select correct options (verbs) to replace the blanks.
1. I only ______ a little salt for my biryani.
C. have wanted
D. will want
2. These bangles __________ cheaper in Sultan Bazar.
Select correct options (with the most suitable form of the verb agreeing with the subject) to fill the blanks.
3. Everyone selected for the team_________to come for practice.
4. Some of the products__________to be contaminated.
B. will appear
D. has appeared
Select options (synonyms) to the underlined words.
5. His behaviour is idiotic. I don’t encourage him ever.
Class – VII
Select the most suitable options to fill the blanks.
1. He did___________food to the beggar, yesterday.
A. has offered
B. had offered
2. She __________late, as it’s a holiday.
A. will rise
B. is rising
C. will raise
Select the most suitable options for the blanks.
3. Nisha is ________driving the car.
A. with care
4. Swimming is a_________ activity.
Select options (synonyms) to the given words.
A. famous & respected
B. superior to all
C. efficient & attractive
D. Very important