CBSE Academic Class XII Kuchipudi Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Kuchipudi
Year : 2022-23
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/SQP_CLASSXII_2022-23.html
CBSE XII Kuchipudi Sample Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Kuchipudi Sample Question Paper for the year 2022-23 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII Kathakali Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Kuchipudi Sample Question Paper
1. Kathakali Dance is from the state of __________
2. ________________is renowned as the founding father of Kuchipudi Dance
3. _________________ is the author of Natya Shastra
4. __________________ is the founder of Kalakshetra in Chennai
(d)Rukmini Devi Arundale
5. __________ is one of the Chaturvidha Abhinaya
6. Movements of various limbs of the body based on tala and laya is
7. ________________ is the Nayika (Heroine) of Bhaama Kalaapam
8. Ashtapadi’s are written by ________________
9. Who is known as renowned exponent of Odissi Dance?
Dasavathara Sabdam belongs to which Ragam?
10. Define Nritta & Nritya?
Define Tandava & Lasya?
11. Explain Lokadharmi & Natyadharmi?
Explain Angika & Vachika Abhinaya?
12. What is Sanchari & Sattvik Bhava?
Mention the names of 8 Indian Classical Dance forms and their origin state?
13. Write a short history of Vempati Chinna Satya?
Write a short history of Yamini Krishnamurthy?
14. Write the brief history and origin of Kuchipudi Dance? 6
15. Write the Life history of Shri Vedantam Lakshmi Narayana Sastry? 6
16. Define the following with Ragam, Talam & Composer name of?
(a) Dasavatara Sabdam
(b) Bhaama Kalaapam
CBSE Vision :
** The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
** It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners.
** The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
Download CBSE XII Kuchipudi Question Paper
Download Full CBSE XII Kuchipudi Question Paper Here :