Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Kathak
Year : 2022-23
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/SQP_CLASSXII_2022-23.html
CBSE XII Kathak Sample Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Kathak Sample Question Paper for the year 2022-23 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII Spanish Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Kathak Sample Question Paper
Attempt all Questions (Each Question will carry 1 mark)
Attempt all Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks)
Attempt any two Questions (Each Question will carry 6 Marks)
1. The name of Kalka Vrindadin Maharaj is associated with_____
(a) Raigad gharana
(b) jaipur gharana
(c) Maihar gharana
(d) Lucknow gharana.
2. The melodic phrase which supports the rhythmic structure of any tala is______
3. An extension of ‘gat nikas’ where a story is enacted is called ______
(a) gat bhava
(d) gat ki chal
4. Raja and Radha Reddy are an Indian dancing couple of ______________
(a) bharat natyam
(c) satriya dance
5. “Bhamane satya bhamane “is referred to
(a) Rukmini parinay
(c) krishna shabdam
(d) vasant raas
6. Blank beat is called
7. How many e classical dances are recognized in India?
8. There is a tradition of offering prayers to Lord Jagannath through dance is called
9. If a rhythmic pattern will be performed by three-time in succession, what it
should be known as?
Write the name of dance which was earlier known as Dasi-Aatam?
10. Write a brief note on Satwik Abhinay?
What is Chakkradar Paran ?
11. Write a short note on Vachika Abhinaya?
Write the notation of one tukra in teental?
12. Write a brief note on Lucknow, Jaipur gharanas in Kathak?
Define the word Gharana?
13. What is Natya Dharmi?
Define Vandana and Aamad?
14. Explain the relation between Nawab Wajid Ali Shah and Kathak dance?
15. Explain the term “Rasa”?
16. Explain the concept of wearing female costume in Kathak dance perfomence?
CBSE Vision :
** The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
** It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners.
** The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
Download CBSE XII Kathak Question Paper
Download Full CBSE XII Kathak Question Paper Here :