Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Kathakali
Year : 2022-23
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/SQP_CLASSXII_2022-23.html
CBSE XII Kathakali Sample Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Kathakali Sample Question Paper for the year 2022-23 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII Kuchipudi Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Kathakali Sample Question Paper
1. Who is the author of Natya Shastra?
2. Who is the Creator of Kathakali Dance?
3. How many Rasa’s are in Classical Dance?
4. Origin of Kathakali Dance is from _________
5. Which one of these percussion is used in Kathakali?
6. Bharatanatyam is the traditional dance form of ___________ state.
7. Which one of these character does Ashtakalaasam portray?
8. Which one of these used for Kathakali Make-up?
9. How many types of Eye Excercises are there in Kathakali dance form?
Who is the founder of Kerala Kalamandalam?
10. What are the 8 Indian Classical Dance forms?
List the names of Navarasa according to Natya Shastra.
11. What are the Atta Katha’s (Plays) written by Iriyamman Thampi?
How many types of Vesham (Attire) are in Kathakali Dance?
12. What all percussion instruments are used in Kathakali Dance?
Who are the brothers of Lord Rama?
13. How many Thala (Rhythm) are used in Kathakali dance?
Which other dance forms are related or influenced by Kathakali?
14. Write in detail the Story line of Pothanmoksham in Kathakali?
15. Write in detail the History of “Kerala Kalamandalam”?
16. Write the Shloka of Hastalakshana Deepika and names of the Hand gestures?
CBSE Vision :
** The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
** It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners.
** The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
Download CBSE XII Kathakali Question Paper
Download Full CBSE XII Kathakali Question Paper Here :