Name of the Organisation : FIIT JEE Ltd
Name of the Exam : FIITJEE Admission Test 2019
Year : 2019
Class : IX Std
Document Type : Sample Paper
Website : https://fiitjee.com/SamplePaper.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
FIITJEE Admission Test IX Sample Paper
Download Question Paper of FIITJEE Admission Test 2019 Class IX Sample Paper is now available in the official website of FIIT JEE Ltd
Related : FIITJEE Admission Test Class 8 Sample Paper 2019 : www.pdfquestion.in/34884.html
1. You are advised to devote 60 Minutes on Section-I, 75 Minutes on Section-II and 45 Minutes on Section-III.
2. This Question paper consists of 3 sections
3. Answers have to be marked on the OMR sheet. The Question Paper contains blank spaces for your rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
4. Blank papers, clip boards, log tables, slide rule, calculator, cellular phones, pagers and electronic devices, in any form, are not allowed.
5. Before attempting paper write your OMR Answer Sheet No., Registration Number, Name and Test
Centre in the space provided at the bottom of this sheet.
This section contains 30 Multiple Choice Questions number 1 to 30. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
1. In the following question a number series is given. Below the series, a number along with (1), (2), (3) (4) and (5) is given. You have to complete the series following the same sequence as that of the given series.
Then answer the question that follows.
8, 4, 6, 15, 52.5, 236.25
4, (1), (2), (3), (4), (5)
What will come in place of (4)?
2. In the following question, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
3. Select the related word from the given alternatives.
Flow : River : : Stagnant : ?
4. If ‘–’ stands for division, ‘+’ for multiplication, ‘÷’ for subtraction and ‘x’ for addition, which one of the following equations is correct?
(A) 18 ÷ 3 × 2 + 8 – 6 = 10
(B) 18 – 3 + 2 × 8 ÷ 6 = 14
(C) 18 – 3 ÷ 2 × 8 + 6 = 17
(D) 18 × 3 + 2 ÷ 8 – 6 = 15
5. Which of the following interchange of signs would make the equation correct?
5 + 3 × 8 –12 ÷ 4 = 3
(A) – and ÷
(B) + and ×
(C) + and ÷
(D) + and –
6. Find the odd word from the given alternative.
7. If a mirror is placed on the line MN, then which of the answer figures is the right image of the given figure?
8. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes. Biosphere, Hydrosphere, Atmosphere
9. Two positions of dice are shown below. How many points will appear on the opposite to the face containing 5 points?
10. Select the correct combination of mathematical signs to replace * signs and to balance the equation.
48 * 4 * 6 * 3 * 30
(A) –, +, =, ×
(B) ÷, =, ×, +
(C) ÷, +, ×, =
(D) –, =, ×, +
11. X is the husband of Y. W is the daughter of X. Z is the husband of W. N is the daughter of Z. What is the relationship of N to Y?
(D) Grand daughter
12. Introducing a boy, a man says, “He is the son of the brother of my grandfather’s son.” How is the boy related to the man?
13. X walked 20 feet from A to B in the East direction. Then X turned to the right and walked 6 feet. Again X turned to the right and walked 28 feet. How far is X from A?
14. Ankita travels 35 km towards the west, takes a right turn and travels 50 km more. Next, she takes another right turn and travels 35 km in that direction. How far is she now from her original position?
(A) 75 km
(B) 25 km
(C) 50 km
(D) 20 km
15. In the “PRELIMINARY” find out how many such pairs of letters are there in the given word each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet.
This part contains 9 Multiple Choice Questions number 31 to 39. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
31. What is the momentum of an object of mass m, moving with a velocity ??
(C) 1/2 mv2
32. Newton’s second law of motion gives us a measure of
33. The S.I. unit of thrust is
(B) N m–1
(C) N m
34. Fluids are
(A) solids and liquids
(B) liquids and gases
(C) solids and gases
(D) only liquids
35. An instrument commonly used in laboratory to produce a sound of some particular frequency is
(B) electric bell
(C) tuning fork
(D) a stretched wire
36. Galileo’s law of inertia is another name for Newton’s ……… law of motion
(D) none of these
37. In which of the three mediums: air, water and steel, does sound travel the fastest?
(D) None of these
38. Buoyant force exerted by different fluids on a given body is
39. When a sound wave travels in air, the physical quantity which is transferred from one place to the other is
Download Class IX Question Paper :
Sample Paper 1 :
Sample Paper 2 :
40. The most abundant element in the universe is
41. The major raw materials for rayon is obtained from
(D) both coal and petroleum
42. The conversion of wood into coal occurs by a biochemical process that takes over millions of years and is known as …………
43. Select the one that occurs in native form
44. Main constituent of marsh gas is
45. Which of the following contains isoprene units?
(A) Natural rubber
(B) Nylon-6, 6