Name of the Organisation : FIIT JEE Ltd
Name of the Exam : FIITJEE Admission Test 2019
Year : 2019
Class : VIII Std
Document Type : Sample Paper
Website : https://fiitjee.com/SamplePaper.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
FIITJEE Admission Test VIII Sample Paper
Download Question Paper of FIITJEE Admission Test 2019 Class VIII Sample Paper is now available in the official website of FIIT JEE Ltd
Related : FIITJEE Admission Test 2019 Sample Paper for Class 7 : www.pdfquestion.in/34881.html
1. You are advised to devote 60 Minutes on Section-I, 75 Minutes on Section-II and 45 Minutes on Section-III.
2. This Question paper consists of 3 sections
3. Answers have to be marked on the OMR sheet. The Question Paper contains blank spaces for your rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
4. Blank papers, clip boards, log tables, slide rule, calculator, cellular phones, pagers and electronic devices, in any form, are not allowed.
5. Before attempting paper write your OMR Answer Sheet No., Registration Number, Name and Test Centre in the space provided at the bottom of this sheet.
This section contains 30 Multiple Choice Questions number 1 to 30. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
1. Kapil walks 15 km in East then he turns to his right and travels 10 km. Now in which direction he is from his starting point?
(B) South East
2. ‘Flower’ is related to ‘Petal’ in the same way as ‘Book’ is related to ___
3. If ‘ZEBRA’ is written as ‘2652181’, then how can ‘COBRA’ be written?
4. The question given below contains three elements. These three elements may or may not have some linkages. These group of the element may fit into one of the diagrams at (A), (B), (C) & (D).
You have to indicate group of elements in this question fit into which of the diagrams given below. The letter indicating the diagram is the answer.
Square, Rectangle, Polygon
5. A, B, C, D and E are five friends. A is shorter than B but taller than E. C is the tallest. D is shorter than B and taller than A. Who has two persons taller and two persons shorter than him?
6. In a row of boys, Mr. Chopra is 18th from the right and Shekhar is 18th from the left. If both of them exchange their positions, Shekhar becomes 25th from the left. How many boys are there in the row?
7. If pen is called pencil, pencil is called scale, scale is called bag and bag is called book, which is used to carry the books?
8. If POLITICS is coded as OPILITSC, then ARTICLES will be coded as
9. Arrange the given words in the order they occur in dictionary.
1. SIGN 2. SOLID
3. SCENE 4. SIMPLE
(A) 3, 1, 2, 4
(B) 3, 1, 4, 2
(C) 3, 4, 1, 2
(D) 3, 4, 2, 1
10. If E = 5 & SAFE = 31, then PINK = ?
Directions (Questions 11 – 12): Find the missing terms
11. 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, __
12. 100, 90, 81, 73, ?
13. If in a certain code ‘DINESH’ is written as ‘HSENID’, then how will ‘MIRACLE’ be written in the same code?
Directions (Question 14 – 15): In the following questions, there is some relationship between the two terms to the left of :: and the same relationship holds between the terms to its right. Also, in each question, one of the four terms is missing. Find out that term.
14. a : One : : f : ?
15. Psychology : Mind : : Ornithology?
16. Complete the following series.
12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, __
17. In the given question, there is some relationship between the two terms to the left of :: and the same relationship holds between the terms to its right. Also, in this question, one of the four terms is missing. Find out this term.
BDEG : DFGI : : HKMO : __
18. A student went to a class at quarter to ten. After 15 minutes his professor came who is late to the class by 25 minutes. At what time should the class start?
19. In a certain code language ‘+’ means ‘–’, ‘–’ means ‘x’, ‘x’ means ‘÷’, ‘÷’ means ‘x’. Answer the following questions using the data.
14 x 2 – 6 + 10 + 4 x 2
Download Class 8 Question Paper :
Sample Paper 1 :
Sample Paper 2 :
31. Which of the following is used as SI (scientific) unit of temperature?
(A) °C (Degree Celsius)
(B) °F (Degree Fahrenheit)
(C) K (Kelvin)
(D) None of these
32. The instrument used to measure wind speed is called
33. Change 37°C into °F
34. Change 54 km/h into m/s
(A) 15 m/s
(B) 27 m/s
(C) 9 m/s
(D) 20 m/s
35. Which of the following is used as SI unit of velocity?
36. 27°C = _____ K (fill the correct option in the blank).
37. The constant temperature at which a solid substance changes into liquid state is called
(A) melting point of substance
(B) boiling point of substance
(C) saturation temperature
(D) evaporation temperature
38. The area under a speed-time graph is represented by the unit
39. Air moves from
(A) high pressure to low pressure
(B) low pressure to high pressure
(C) high pressure to high pressure
(D) low pressure to low pressure