Name of the Organisation : FIIT JEE Ltd
Name of the Exam : FIITJEE Admission Test 2019
Year : 2019
Class : VI Std
Document Type : Sample Paper
Website : https://fiitjee.com/SamplePaper.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
FIITJEE Admission Test VI Sample Paper
Download Question Paper of FIITJEE Admission Test 2019 Class VI Sample Paper is now available in the official website of FIIT JEE Ltd
Related : FIITJEE Admission Test 2019 Sample Paper for Class 7 : www.pdfquestion.in/34881.html
1. You are advised to devote 35 Minutes on Section-I, 35 Minutes on Section-II, 50 Minutes on Section-III, 30 Minutes on Section-IV and 30 Minutes on Section-V.
2. This Question paper consists of 5 sections
3. Answers have to be marked on the OMR sheet. The Question Paper contains blank spaces for your rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
4. Blank papers, clip boards, log tables, slide rule, calculator, cellular phones, pagers and electronic devices, in any form, are not allowed.
5. Before attempting paper write your OMR Answer Sheet No., Registration Number, Name and Test Centre in the space provided at the bottom of this sheet.
6. See method of marking of bubbles at the back of cover page for question no. 103 to 108.
This section contains 18 Multiple Choice Questions number 1 to 18. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
Directions (Q. 1 to 2) :
In the following questions, a structure is given in the form of question figure marked as (X), and thereafter four options of answer figure are given among which the structure same as question figure is shown to be embedded. Find out the option that has that embedded figure.
Directions (Q. 3 to 4):
In each of the following questions a problem figure is given marked as (X). This is followed by four answer figures. In the problem figure a blank is left which is shown by question mark. Find the figure which completes the pattern by replacing question mark (?).
Directions (Q. 5 to 6) :
Choose the alternative that resembles the mirror image of the figure (X). ‘MN’ denotes the position of the mirror.
7. If ‘cook’ is called ‘butler’, ‘butler’ is called ‘manager’, ‘manager’ is called ‘teacher’, ‘teacher’ is called ‘clerk’, ‘clerk’ is called ‘principal’. Who will teach in the class?
8. As ‘PUT’ is coded as ‘TUP’, how will ‘KEEP’ be coded?
9. Arrange the following words in alphabetical order and choose the word which comes at 4th place from left.
10. Find the missing number that comes in the place of question mark (?).
11. In a row of poles, one pole is sixth from either end of the row. How many poles are there in the row?
12. If X is the brother of the son of Y. How is X related to Y?
19. Which of these is an example of wedge?
(D) Butter knife
20. Which of the following is the example of kinetic energy
(A) A boy is sleeping
(B) A fan is off
(C) A car is moving
(D) A girl is watching television
21. Which is an example of someone using a simple machine to do work?
(A) A boy runs across a football field
(B) A banker counts money
(C) A mother pushes a stroller up a ramp into a building
(D) A girl eat sandwich
22. The force that pulls any two objects towards each other is
Download Class VI Sample Paper :
23. Which of these is an igneous rock?
24. The decrease in size of matter on cooling is called
25. Corresponding spot on the earth’s surface, where the earthquake begins, is called __________
(D) None of these
26. The hot magma on reaching the earth’s surface is called
(D) Tidal waves
27. Add (56.752 + 2.321 + 7.061)
28. Which of the following can be angles of right isosceles triangle?
(A) (60°, 60°, 60°)
(B) (45°, 45°, 90°)
(C) (60°, 90°, 30°)
(D) (110°, 60°, 40°)
29. If CP > SP, then (CP – SP) is
(C) no gain or no loss
(D) none of these
30. What is value of 70% of 800
32. A good source of iron is?
(D) Beet root
33. Identify the odd one out
(C) Sweet Potato
34. What is the structure labelled ‘A’ in the given figure below?
35. Identify the mismatched pair
(A) Goitre – Iodine
(B) Nightblindness – Vitamin A
(C) Scurvy – Vitamin C
(D) Anaemia – Calcium
36. Animal which helps us in agriculture is