Name of the Organisation : FIIT JEE Ltd
Name of the Exam : FIITJEE Admission Test 2019
Year : 2019
Class : VII Std
Document Type : Sample Paper
Website : https://fiitjee.com/SamplePaper.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
FIITJEE Admission Test VII Sample Paper
Download Question Paper of FIITJEE Admission Test 2019 Class VII Sample Paper is now available in the official website of FIIT JEE Ltd
Related :FIITJEE Admission Test Class VI Sample Paper 2019 : www.pdfquestion.in/34877.html
Class, Paper, Code as given above MUST be correctly marked on the answer OMR sheet before attempting the paper. Wrong Class, Paper or Code will give wrong results.
1. You are advised to devote 35 Minutes on Section-I, 35 Minutes on Section-II, 50 Minutes on Section-III, 30 Minutes on Section-IV and 30 Minutes on Section-V.
2. This Question paper consists of 5 sections.
3. Answers have to be marked on the OMR sheet. The Question Paper contains blank spaces for your rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
4. Blank papers, clip boards, log tables, slide rule, calculator, cellular phones, pagers and electronic devices, in any form, are not allowed.
5. Before attempting paper write your OMR Answer Sheet No., Registration Number, Name and Test Centre in the space provided at the bottom of this sheet.
6. See method of marking of bubbles at the back of cover page for question no. 103 to 108.
This section contains 18 Multiple Choice Questions number 1 to 18. Each question has 4
choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
Directions (1 to 5): In each of the following questions, a number/alphabet series is given with one term is missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and replace the question mark
(?) in the given series.
1. 16, 36, 64, 100, ?
2. 29, 33, 37, 41, ?
3. 96, 48, 24, 12, ?
4. D, H, L, P, ?
5. AZ, BY, CX, DW, ?
6. ‘Taka’ is related to ‘Bangladesh’, similarly ‘Pound sterling’ is related with ?
(C) England (UK)
7. ‘Wicket’ is related to ‘Cricket’, similarly ‘Checkmate’ is related to?
(D) None of these
8. If Modi is brother of Savi, Savi is sister of Kavi and Kavi is father of Ravi, how Modi is related to Ravi?
9. If ‘+’ is called ‘×’, ‘–’ is called ‘?’, ‘?’ is called ‘–’ and ‘×’ is called ‘+’, then 20 + 10 – 5 ? 5 × 15 = ?
10. Find the number of triangles in the given figure.
This part contains 4 Multiple Choice Questions number 19 to 22. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
19. A triangle drawn to a reduced scale to measure the distance between P and Q is as shown below. If the actual distance between P and Q is 3 km, and between P and R is 4 km; the length of the line PR in the diagram is ______.
(A) 2 cm
(B) 1 cm
(C) 4 cm
(D) 8 cm
20. Which among the following is the fastest?
(A) A bus covering 10 km in 10 minutes
(B) A car covering 40 km in 1 h
(C) A bus covering 2 m in 1 s
(D) A car covering in 200 km in 6 h
21. A helicopter is moving in a straight path. Which type of motion will the propeller of a helicopter executes?
(A) Rotatory motion
(B) Oscillatory motion
(C) Translatory motion
(D) Both (A) and (C)
22. Convert 72 km/h into m/s
(A) 10 m/s
(B) 20 m/s
(C) 0 m/s
(D) 30 m/s
This part contains 4 Multiple Choice Questions number 23 to 26. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
23. Which of the following statements is true about cotton clothes?
(A) They are made up of a synthetic fibre
(B) They do not absorb water
(C) They keep us cool during summer
(D) They do not get wrinkled easily
24. Which of the following materials is lustrous?
(D) None of these
25. Which of the following is a physical change?
(A) Burning of coal
(B) Cooking of egg
(C) Baking a cake
(D) Boiling of water
26. Which pair of liquids are miscible?
(A) Water & Petrol
(B) Water & Coconut Oil
(C) Water & Alcohol
(D) Water & Kerosene
Download Class VII Sample Paper :
This part contains 5 Multiple Choice Questions number 27 to 31. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
27. A student multiplied 1538 by 86 instead of 68. By how much was his answer greater than correct answer?
28. Estimate the sum 4832 + 886 + 68 (rounding off to nearest tens)
29. Raman had some toffees. He gave away ? toffees to his friends and still left with 6 toffees with him. How many toffees did Raman have?
(A) l – 6
(B) 6 + 6
(C) 6 l
30. Two-digit number whose successor is three-digit number
31. Number of multiples of 6 upto 100 is
This part contains 5 Multiple Choice Questions number 32 to 36. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
33. Which of the following is an edible fungus?
34. The plants having leaves with reticulate venation have……(i)…..roots and are ……..(ii)……… plants.
(A) (i) Tap root (ii) Monocot
(B) (i) Tap root (ii) Dicot
(C) (i) Fibrous root (ii) Monocot
(D) (i) Fibrous root (ii) Dicot
35. The loss of water from leaves of a plant is called