Organisation : Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan
Exam : VVM – 2016
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Dwitiya Senior Group
Year : 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://vvm.org.in/model-question-papers/
Download Question paper : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9727-Dwitiya-Senior.pdf
Dwitiya Senior Group Model Question Paper :
Time: 90 Min
Total number of questions : 50
Max Marks: 100
Related : Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Prathama Junior Model Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/9725.html
General Instructions :
** All questions are compulsory.
** Use of calculator is not permitted.
** There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
** You shall not go the questions page until asked to do so.
** For any doubt, consult only the invigilators.
** Mark answers on OMR sheet provided separately.
** Follow the instructions provided on OMR sheet.
** Hand over question paper and the OMR sheet to the invigilators before leaving the hall.
** You shall not be allowed to leave the hall unless and until so announced by the invigilator.
** Subject wise proportion may vary.
01. A train is travelling with 10 m/s with a constant acceleration of 1m/s2, in the direction of
velocity, for 20 sec. How far will it travel during this time?
(a) 400 m
(b) 200 m
(c) 600 m
(d) 100 m
02. If the distance between two bodies becomes 4 times initial, their mutual force of gravitation (f) becomes
(a) 16 times
(b) 4 times
(c) 1/4 times
(d) 1/16 times
03. If an incident ray passes through the centre of curvature of a spherical mirror, the reflected ray will
(a) Pass through the pole
(b) Pass through focus
(c) Retrace its path
(d) Be parallel to the principal axis
04. A current of 0.5A passes through a conductor for 2s. How many electrons flow through any cross section of the conductor during this interval?
(a) 6.25 × 1018 electrons
(b) 1.60 × 1019 electrons
(c) 1.60 × 10-18 electrons
(d) 6.0 × 10-18 electrons
05. Energy conversion occuring in the case of a refrigerator is ….
(a) Electrical Energy into heat Energy
(b) Heat Energy into Electrical Energy
(c) Electrical Energy into Machanical Energy
(d) Hot Energy into cold Energy
06. Which of the following quantities have different dimensional formula?
(a) Momentum and impulse
(b) Energy and angular momentum
(c) Stress and pressure
(d) Tension and surface tension
07. Orbital radius of a planet is doubled; then its time period becomes
(a) 2 times
(b) Remains the same
(c) 41/3 times
(d) 1/41/3 times
08. The number of molecules in 32 g of Oxygen gas is….
(a) 3.2 × 1016
(b) 6.02 × 1023
(c) 3.2 × 1023
(d) 6.02 × 1010
09. Isomers which can be interconverted through rotation around a single bond are….
(d) Positional isomers
10. Oxidation state of O in OF2 and Na2O are….
(a) +2, –2
(b) –2, +2
(c) –1, +1
(d) +1 , –1
11. Milk of magnesia is……… type of colloid
12. Which element was unknown when Mendeleev proposed classification
13. Gold and Platinum are soluble in the mixture of
(a) Conc HCl + Conc HNO3
(b) Conc HBr + Conc H2SO4
(c) Conc H2SO4 +ConcHNO3
(d) Conc HCl + Conc H3PO4
15. The adjacent sides of a parallelogram are 45 cm and 28 cm. Find the sum of the squares of its diagonals.
16. If 100.3010 = 2; 100.4771 = 3 and 10k = 7.2 then the value of k is …………….
17. The GCD of two numbers is 25% of one of the numbers. The other number is seven times the GCD. If the sum of those numbers is 1375, then find out the difference between them.
18. AB and AC each of length 6 cm are the chords of a circle of radius 5 cm. Find the length of chord BC?
(a) 10.2 cm
(b) 9.6 cm
(c) 8.4 cm
(d) 5.6 cm
19. Which tissue will function better for diffusion?
(a) squamous epithelium
(b) smooth muscles
(c) columnar epithelium
20. What is true for a fish?
(a) it has two chambered heart
(b) it has limbs
(c) it shows absence of bones
(d) it has three chambered heart