|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sido Kanhu Murmu University
Exam : B.Ed
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Economics
Year : 2016 – 2017
Website : http://skmu.org.in/academic/exam-downloads
Download Economics Model Question Paper :
Set I : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9897-EconomicsSet-I.pdf
Set II : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9897-EconomicsSet-II.pdf
Set III : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9897-EconomicsSet-III.pdf
Set IV : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9897-EconomicsSet-IV.pdf
Set V : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9897-EconomicsSet-V.pdf
Economics Model Question Paper :
Subject : Economics (Set-I)
Full Marks : 80
Paper : CEC
Time : 03 hours
Related : Sido Kanhu Murmu University B.Ed Civics Model Question Paper 2016 : www.pdfquestion.in/9884.htmlSponsored Links:
i. Candidates are required to give your answer in own words and sentences.
ii. All questions contain equal marks. Answer any five out of ten questions.
SET – I :
1. What do you understand by organization of production? Explain it.
2. What do you understand by ‘people as a resource’?
3. How is human resource different from other resources like land and physical capital?
4. What is the role of education in human capital formation?
5. Describe how the poverty line is estimated in India.
6. Do you think that present methodology of poverty estimation is appropriate?
7. How is food security assured in India?
8. Which are the people more prone to food insecurity?
9. What is the main criterion used by the World Bank in classifying different countries? What are the limitations of this criterion?
10. How would you distinguish between organised and unorganised sectors? Explain in your own words.
SET – II :
1. Is it important to increase the area under irrigation? Why?
2. What is the role of health in human capital formation?
3. What part does health play in the individual’s working life?
4. What are the various activities undertaken in the primary sector, secondary sector and tertiary sector?
5. Describe poverty trends in India since 1973.
6. Discuss the major reasons for poverty in India.
7. Which states are more food insecure in India?
8. Do you believe that green revolution has made India self sufficient in food grains? How?
9. In what respects is the criterion used by the UNDP for measuring development different from the one used by the World Bank?
10. Write short notes on any two –
(i) Green revolution
(iii) NREGA 2005