Organisation : Me Asean Educational Academy
Exam : Asiad National Olympiad
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Category or Subject : 3rd Class Sample Paper
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://asiadedu.in/
Download Model Question Paper :
NMO – Mathematics : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9558-ThreeMath.pdf
NSO – Science : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9558-ThreeScience.pdf
NAO – Reasoning : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9558-ThreeReasoning.pdf
Asiad National Olympiad Class III Sample Question Paper :
1. This mirror is about 15 buttons long. About how many safety pins long is the mirror?
Related : Me Asean Educational Academy Asiad National Olympiad Class II Sample Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/9554.html
2. Which streets number given in the above map have ‘2’ in the hundred’s place?
(a) B. A and C
(c) A, C and B
(b) A, B and D
(d) A, D and C
3. Mia used blocks to build the model of her dog’s kennel. Which building does Mia’s model represent.
4. Romela is playing a guessing game with her friends. When they say 5, she says 20. When they say 9, she says 36. When they say 12, she says 48. What would she say, if her friends said 29?
5. Elena drove her car on two days. She drove a total of 12 kilometres in two days. On the first day, Elena drove of the total distance. How 6 many kilometres did she drove on the second day?
(a) 10 kilometres
(c) 6 kilometres
(b) 12 kilometres
(d) 2 kilometres
1. Look at the pictures of following birds.
Which statement is true about all the birds?
(a) They have webbed feet
(b) They are flightless bird
(c) They can swim and fly
(d) They have feathers covering their bodies
2. A carrot plant differs from a marigold plant because it
(a) has fibrous roots
(b) has tap roots
(c) does not store food in its roots
(d) can only absorb water but not minerals
3. Which one of the following statements is correct?
(a) The leaf absorbs water and minerals for the plant
(b) The leaf helps to hold the plant firmly to the ground
(c) The leaf is where the exchange of gases happens for the plant
(d) The roots help to hold the plant upright
4. Write the time taken for one.
I. Rotation of the Earth on its axis……… .
II. Revolution of the Earth around the Sun ……… .
III. Rotation of the Moon around the Earth …… .
(a) 24 hours, 365 days, 28 days
(b) 28 days, 24 hours, 65 days
(c) 365 days, 24 hours, 28 days
(d) 24 hours, 28 days, 365 days
5. Choose the incorrect statement.
(a) We should wash the fruits and vegetables wellbefore we eat them
(b) We should throw the waste/stale food around
(c) We should eat our food at regular intervals
(d) We should always eat freshly cooked food
1. Identify the one that does not belong to the group.
2. Figures in the first pair are related to each other in a certain way. Find the missing figure in the second pair in the same way as the first pair.
3. Which letter from the given alternatives will complete the first word and start the second word.
4. If Black is called Pink, Pink is called Yellow, Yellow is called Red, Red is called Blue, then what is the colour of Sunflower?
5. Four friends took part in a maths olympiad. Tipsy scored more than Mark, but less than Ginny. Ginny does not scored the highest marks. Rax scored more than Tipsy. Who among them scored the least?
Direction (Q. Nos. 6-7) Observe the positions of teddies and answer the questions that follow.
6. If teddy E is removed from the sequence, then which teddy is third to the left of G?
7. If one more teddy I is added after H in the sequence, then how many teddies are there after F?
8. Which number will come in place of question mark?
9. Count the number of rectangles in the figure shown below
11. Which number from the given options will replace the question mark?
14. Which word from the given alternatives cannot be formed using the letters of the given word? Technical
15. In the shop of a fruits vendor. Fruits are kept as shown below
Which fruit is kept in the North direction?