Organisation : KIIT Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Exam Name : KIITEE 2020 Entrance Exam
Service Name : Sample Question Papers
Website : https://kiitee.kiit.ac.in/sample-question-papers/
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
KIITEE Entrance Exam
KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is the All India Entrance Examination conducted by KIIT, Bhubaneswar for admission.
Related / Similar Question Paper : KIITEE 2017 B.Tech Sample Question Papers
Sample Question Papers
B. Tech.(4 Years)
B.Tech (4 years)/B.Tech & M.Tech- Dual Degree/B.Tech & MBA- Dual Degree
1. Silver nitrate (AgNO3) solution with sodium chloride (NaCl) forms a white colloidal AgCl. Predict the charge on the colloidal AgCl when the amount of AgNO3 is lower than the amount of NaCl.
(D) Zwitter ionic
2. How easily can you confirm the presence of charcoal powder in MnO2?
(A) Flame test
(B) Dry test tube heating
(C) Addition of water
(D) Heating on a charcoal block
3. Predict the pH of an aqueous solution of 10-8 M HCl.
MBBS / BDS / B.Sc. Nursing/ Biotech – Dual Degree (Set-A)
1. Which one of the following is not true about lichens?
(A) Some form food for reindeer in arctic regions
(B) Some species can be used as pollution indicators
(C) These grow very fast at the rate of about 2 cm per year
(D) Their body is composed of both algal and fungal cells
2. Which cell organelles reduces the number of other organelles?
(D) None of these
3. In banana, the edible part is
(A) fleshy epicarp
(B) rudimentary mesocarp and fleshy endocarp
(D) rudimentary endocarp and fleshy mesocarp
4. Pollination occurring in a closed flower is
5. Which of the following is not a producer?
6. In tissue culture, single germinating pollen grain will form a plant that is
7. Edaphic factor refers to
(C) relative humidity
Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
1. Free notebooks were distributed equally among children of a class. The number of notebooks each child got was one-eighth of the number of children. Had the number of the children been half, each child would have got 16 notebooks. How many notebooks were distributed in total?
2. A man works for 2 days and then rests for one day, then works for 2 days and rests for one day and so on. For everyday he works, he earns Rs. 100. How much will he earn from Monday to Saturday?
(A) Rs. 200
(B) Rs. 300
(C) Rs. 400
(D) Rs. 500
3. In climbing a round pole of 80 meters height, a monkey climbs 5 meters in a minute and slips 2 meters in the alternate minute. To get to the top of the pole, the monkey would take
(A) 51 minutes
(B) 54 minutes
(C) 58 minutes
(D) 61 minutes
4. Ramesh and Kunal start walking to meet one another from places 25 kms apart. If Ramesh walks at the rate of 2 kms an hour and Kunal at 3 kms an hour, how many hours will it be before they meet?
(A) 4 hrs 20 minutes
(B) 5 hrs
(C) 10 hrs
(D) 12 hrs 30 minutes
5. Leena took a loan of Rs. 1200 with simple interest for as many years as the rate of interest. If she paid Rs. 432 as interest at the end of the loan period, what was the rate of interest?
(D) cannot be determined
Download Question Paper
B. Tech.(4 Years):