Organisation : State Council of Educational Research and Training Tamilnadu
Exam : Higher Secondary Second Year
Document Type : XII Standard – Model Question Paper Download
Category or Subject : Nutrition & Dietetics
Website : http://www.tnscert.org/webapp2/xiimodelquestionspaper.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
TNSCERT XII Standard Nutrition & Dietetics Question Paper
The Government of Tamil Nadu has taken a policy decision on reducing the maximum marks for Higher Secondary Board Examination from 1200 to 600 in order to reduce the examination stress of students besides reducing the number of papers for Language subjects from two to one.
Related : TNSCERT XII Standard Nursing General Model Question Paper 2019 : www.pdfquestion.in/34046.html
** These are only model questions. Teachers and students need to focus only on the Pattern of the questions.
Nutrition & Dietetics
Time : 2.30 Hours
Marks : 70
Part – A
Answer all the questions 15 x 1 = 15
1. A balanced diet should provide calories from carbohydrates.
a) 10 – 20 %
b) 20 – 25 %
c) 60 – 70 %
d) 15 – 25 %
2. relaxes uterine muscles to expand to accommodate the growing foetus.
3. produce antiviral substances like interferon.
4. Vitamin A deficiency is exhibited as in 3 percent of preschool children.
b) Pale skin
d) Bitot’s Spots
5. Years is called the “Iull Before the storm”.
a) 1 – 16 years
b) 6 – 12 years
c) 6 – 14 years
d) 6 – years
Download Question Paper :
Model – 1 :
Model – 2 :
Model – 3 :
6. diabetes is more prevalent among adults.
a) Type I
b) Type II
c) Type III
d) All the Above
7. Osteoporosis is mostly occurs for whom?
c) Old age
8. Which component will you suggest in your friend to take food behavior modification?
b) Emotional setting
c) physical state
9. Conversion of Glycogen to glucose is called .
b) Protein metabolism
c) Mineral metabolism
10. High blood pressure increases the incidence of .
a) Diabetes Mellitus
b) Physical inactivity
11. Diet Counsellor does not express approval or disapproval till data gathering is complete.
a) Above statement is True
b) Above statement is False
c) According to situation
d) Both a & c is correct
12. Can be used as a tool to teach menu planning and food services management.
d) All the above
13. LDL carries from the liver to the periphery of body.
14. Megaloblastic anaemia due to deficiency results in intensified nausea, vomiting and anorexia
c) Vitamin – A
15. Ascorbic acid is also known as
a) Vitamin A
b) Vitamin K
c) Vitamin C
d) Vitamin E
Part – B
Answer any six questions in which question no. 16 is compulsory : 6 x 2 = 12
16. What is the effect of malnutrition on placenta?
17. The expenditure on food is an important part of family budget. Give four reasons.
18. Write short on the various deficiency diseases prevalent among pre schoolers?
19. What is meant by “Anorexia Nervosa”?
20. List the causes of fever?
21. Write a short note on Weanling Diarrhoea.
22. Which disease needs Benedict’s Test. Define.
23. Define Dialysis
24 . List 3 duties of a dietitian.
Part – C
Answer any six Questions in which Question no.25 is compulsory : 6 x 3 = 18
25. Define a balanced diet. What are the requirements of a balanced diet?
26. Write a short note on PIH.
27. How will you explain the advantages of breast feeding to your relatives?
28. What are the causes of Anaemia?
29. The Process of aging is associated with various changes occur. Explain.
30. What are the signs of dehydration? Write about the pinch test.
31. What are the agents which cause Liver Damage?
32. HDL Vs LDL Discuss.
33. Explain dietary management for diabetes mellitus.
Part – D
Answer all the Questions 5 x 5 = 25
34. Write any 3 problems during pregnancy. Give the remedial measures.
What are the types of supplementary foods? Explain any one of them.
35. On what basis the energy, protein and fat requirements of adults arrived at?
Discuss the nutritional requirement during old age?
36. List the symptoms of Typhoid. Plan a one day menu for typhoid fever.
Define Underweight. Explain the causes and remedial measures of underweight.
37. Explain ORT.
Explain the relationship between obesity and Diabetes mellitus.
38. Write a note the dietary management for Hypertension.
What is Artificial intelligence? Explain.