|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sido Kanhu Murmu University
Exam : B.Ed
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Geography
Year : 2016 – 2017
Website : http://skmu.org.in/academic/exam-downloads
Download Geography Model Question Paper :
Set I : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9903-GeographySet-I.pdf
Set II : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9903-GeographySet-II.pdf
Set III : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9903-GeographySet-III.pdf
Set IV : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9903-GeographySet-IV.pdf
Set V : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9903-GeographySet-V.pdf
Geography Model Question Paper :
B.Ed 1st Year (2016-2017) :
Subject : Geography (Set-I)
Full Marks : 80
Paper : CEC
Time : 03 hours
Related : Sido Kanhu Murmu University B.Ed Contemporary India & Education Model Question Paper 2016 : www.pdfquestion.in/9892.html
i. Candidates are required to give your answer in own words and sentences.
ii. All questions contain equal marks. Answer any five out of ten questions.
SET – I :
1. Write down one essay on flood & drought.
2. Describe the mining and industrialization of metallic, non-metallic and energy resources of India.
3. Write down your opinion on winter, summer and rainy seasons of India.
4. What do you mean by industrialization? There are how many levels of it and what are its contribution in socio-economic sphere of India?
5. Explain the evergreen, deciduous, thorny bushes, mountainous and mangrove forests of India.
6. Write down one essay collective on hydroelectricity, thermal electricity, atomic electricity and solar electricity.
7. Whether India’s population is boon or curse for India. Opine yourself.
8. Mineral based, agro based, chemical based and automobiles industries are friends of Indian economy. Justify it.
9. Related with population write down short notes on – Birth rate, Death rate and Annual growth rate.
10. Different transportation systems like – road, rail, pipeline, navigation and aviation etc. have affected the human life today largely. Give your opinion.
SET – II :
1. Explain in detail the size and location of India and write down the names of its neighbouring countries.
2. Write down essay on all the resources of India.
3. The latitudinal and longitudinal position of India is approximately 80 – 380 N and 680 – 980 E. Make one self-sketch of India and display it.
4. Describe the alluvial soil, black soil and desert soil of India along with, give your opinion on soil erosion and soil conservation.
5. How can the 6500 K.M long ocean coastline of India be used for human’s profit?
6. Describe those human activities which are the causes of devastation of flora and fauna.
7. Describe six major physiographic divisions of India.
8. Describe the evergreen & deciduous forests of India and also discuss its condition and its security.
9. Human is ultimate resource, how? Discuss it.
10. India faced flood every year. Even though water lacks here for agriculture and drinking water for human, why? Give reasons.