Organisation : Sido Kanhu Murmu University
Exam : B.Ed
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Civics
Year : 2016 – 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://skmu.org.in/academic/exam-downloads
Download Civics Model Question Paper :
Set I : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9884-CivicsSet-I.pdf
Set II : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9884-CivicsSet-II.pdf
Set III : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9884-CivicsSet-III.pdf
Set IV : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9884-CivicsSet-IV.pdf
Set V : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9884-CivicsSet-V.pdf
Civics Model Question Paper :
B.Ed 1st Year (2016-2017) :
Subject : Civics (Set-I)
Full Marks : 80
Paper : CEC
Time : 03 hours
Related : Sido Kanhu Murmu University B.Ed Childhood & Growing up Model Question Paper 2016 : www.pdfquestion.in/9880.html
i. Candidates are required to give your answer in own words and sentences.
ii. All questions contain equal marks. Answer any five out of ten questions.
SET – I :
Answer All The Question :
1. How can we make democracy strong?
2. What are the main philosophies of the constitution?
3. Explain the meaning of prime minister and council of minister.
4. What are rights? And discuss the right according to Indian Constitution.
5. State the prudential reason and one moral reason for power sharing with an example from the Indian context.
6. What is the main difference between a federal form of government and a unitary one?
7. When does a social difference become a social division?
8. State reason to say that caste alone can not determine election result in India.
9. What is the status of women representation in India’s legislative bodies?
10. What is Bipolarity and challenge of Bipolarity?
SET – II :
Answer All The Question :
1. What is main features of Democracy? State any two conditions that must be fulfilled for a successful democracy.
2. What are the guiding values of the Indian constitution?
3. What is meaning of Electoral politics explain.
4. Examine the challenges to free and fair elections?
5. What are the different forms of power sharing in modern democracies? Give an example of each of these.
6. What do you understand by meaning of Federlism?
7. Discuss factors that determine the outcomes of politics of social divisions.
8. State different forms of communal politics with one example each.
9. In what ways to pressure groups and movement exert influence on politics?
10. Write short notes of any two
(i) Pressure groups
(ii) Cold war
(iii) New International Economic order
(iv) Shock therapy