|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Scheme for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Professionals
Exam : Yoga Teacher
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Yoga
Website : http://yogacertification.qci.org.in/index.php
Download Question paper : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9729-modelquestions.docx
Yoga Teacher Model Question Paper :
In the examination, you will be asked 60 multiple choice questions and 10 short notes type questions and the total time for written exam is 2.5 hours.
Related : UCAH Yogic Diet B.Nat Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/6830.html
As a model question paper, we have provided here 35 multiple choice questions and 5 short notes type questions for your reference.
1. How many chapters are there in Patanjali Yoga Sutra?
D. None of the above
2. Which is the basic text of Yoga Philosophy?
A. Hatha Yoga Pradipika
C. Patanjali Yoga Sutra
D. Shiva Samhitha
3. The Sanskit word ‘Veda’ is derived from the root word ‘Vid’ which means
A. To Understand
B. To See
C. To know
D. To Hear
4. Six Technical subjects related to Veda are known as
5. According to which School of Vedanta ‘All Reality is Brahman’
6. In which Bhava, the surrendering attitude of the servant to his master is involved
D. Santa Bhava
7. Yoga Karmasu _________________________[ Fill in the blanks]
8.Which of the following pranayama purifies the Astral body?
C. Surya Bedha
9. The word “Nadi” is derived from the word “Nad” which means
A. To flow
B. To blow
C. To Run
D. To carry
10. At which Chakra, the union of Ida and Pingalanadi takes place
11. Raja Yoga is the yoga of controlling our
A. Sense Organs
B. Organs of Action
D. Our emotions
12. Which Prana governs our digestive system?
13. Chakras and Nadis are components of which Kosha?
14. Which of the following is not a Mahasiddha as per Hatha Yoga Sutra?
15. The word ‘Guru’ means remover of _______________[Fill in the blanks]