|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Me Asean Educational Academy
Exam : Asiad National Olympiad
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Category or Subject : 5th Class Sample Paper
Website : http://asiadedu.in/
Download Model Question Paper :
NMO – Mathematics : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9565-FiveMath.pdf
NSO – Science : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9565-FiveScience.pdf
NAO – Reasoning : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9565-FiveReasoning.pdf
NEO – English : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9565-FiveEnglish.pdf
Asiad Olympiad V Sample Question Paper :
1. Identify the letter that will end the first word and start the second. RUS?OP
Related : Asiad National Olympiad Class III Sample Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/9558.html
2. A car parking lot is shown below. Find the number of parking spot on which a car is standing.
3. James draws four figures on a paper. In these four figures, three are similar in a certain way. Choose the figure which is different from others.
4. Which shape or pattern completes the larger square?
5. If ‘apple’ is called ‘jelly’, ‘jelly is called ‘banana’, ‘banana’ is called ‘green’, ‘green’ is called ‘carrot’ and ‘carrot’ is called ‘mango’, then what is the colour of leaf?
6. Which of the following is the correct mirror image of given combination of letters and numbers? UK26IC
Directions (Q. Nos. 1-5) Read the passage carefully and select the option that you consider the most appropriate answer.
The most beautiful humming birds are found in the West Indies and South America. The crest of the tiny head of one of these shines like a sparkling crown of coloured light. The shades of colour that adorn its breast are equally brilliant. As the bird flits from one object to another, it looks more like a bright flash of sunlight than it does like a living being.
1. A humming bird’s crest shines like a ……… .
(c) sparkling crown of coloured light
2. Choose the correct statement.
(a) The humming bird looks like a black cloud
(b) The humming bird looks more like a bright flash of sunlight
(c) The humming bird looks as colourful as a dancing peacock
(d) The humming bird looks very clumsy while flying
3. This bird is called ‘humming bird’ because
(a) it is always singing
(b) it makes a humming sound while feeding its children
(c) it makes a humming noise by the rapid motion of its wings
(d) it creates humming sound while hatching its eggs
4. The idiom ‘carry off’ used in the last paragraph means
(a) make the planned event successful
(d) take away
5. The antonym of the word ‘approach’ used in the last paragraph will be
1. The flow chart given below represents the change of state of water.
Which of the following represents process A and process B?
PROCESS A PROCESS B
(a) Freezing Evaporation
(b) Melting Condensation
(c) Freezing Condensation
(d) Melting Evaporation
2. Which level do these organisms occupy in a food chain? Choose the correct option
(a) Carnivore Herbivore Scavenger Producer
(b) Scavenger Carnivore Herbivore Producer
(c) Producer Carnivore Scavenger Herbivore
(d) Producer Carnivore Herbivore Scavenger
3. Read the following statements and choose correct option.
Statement I Plants Do Not Grow Well In A Greenhouse.
Statement Ii Gradual Increase In Global Warming Will Change The Earth’S Climate For Worse.
Statement III Carbon dioxide, water vapours, methane trap solar heat and makes atmosphere warm.
(a) Statement I is incorrect, Statements III and II are correct
(b) Statement II is incorrect, Statements I and III are correct
(c) Statement III is incorrect, Statements I and II are correct
(d) All of the above statements are correct
4. Goitre is caused by deficiency of ……………… .
In it, a gland in the …………….. region swells. Goitre can be prevented by using iodised salt or by having ……………… .
(a) iodine, facial, leafy vegetables
(b) calcium, neck, seafood
(c) iodine, neck, seafood
(d) iron, neck, fruits
5. Which of the following processes may have takes place in the above method?
(a) Only I
(b) I and III
(c) II, III and IV
(d) All of these
1. One of the Richter puzzle is given in the figure having different types of angle formed. Which of the angle marked is an obtuse angle?
2. On the basis of arrangement given below, the value of missing number is
3. What is the total number of cubes in the given figure?
4. There was 15 kg of flour in bag A. After some flour was transferred from bag A to bag B, there was 3 kg more flour in bag A than in bag B, then there was 8 kg of flour in bag B. How much flour was transferred from bag A to bag B?
(a) 7 kg
(b) 4 kg
(c) 2 kg
(d) 11 kg
5. Jessica has 5 blue ribbons and 8 yellow ribbons. Each blue ribbon has a length of 204 cm and the total length of the ribbons Jessica has is 22.84 m. What is the length of each yellow ribbon?
(a) 124 cm
(b) 196 cm
(c) 208 cm
(d) 158 cm