XAT Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 Question Paper : xatonline.in XLRI School of Management
Name of the Organisation : XLRI Xavier School of Management
Name of the Exam : Xavier Aptitude Test XAT – 2021
Document Type : Question Paper
Year : 2021
Website : https://xatonline.in/
Xavier Aptitude Test XAT Question Paper
The Xavier Aptitude Test is an all-India test conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) as an entrance exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India.
XAT 2021 Question Paper
Question Number : 1 Read the following statement:
While start-ups have reach, they introduce products, they open-up markets.
Fill in the blanks meaningfully, in the above statement, from the following options.
1. Limited, when, innovative, new
2. Limited, since, new, innovative
3. Restricted, while, innovative, new
4. Restricted, when, new, innovative
5. Limited, if, new, innovative
Question Number : 2 Read the following statements and answer the question that follows.
1. Behavioral models in finance most often critique the efficient market hypothesis, which states that if investors behave rationally then prices should reflect all available information about the financial asset in consideration.
2. A number of behavioral models, including feedback models where investors bid up the price, have been used to explain this phenomenon.
3. But asset price bubbles and crashes belie this conclusion.
4. Finance is one of the fields where behavioral models have been used extensively, enough for behavioral finance.
5. This idea of “irrational exuberance” is now widely accepted and used in financial analysis, especially while analyzing asset price bubbles.
Arrange the above five statements in a logical sequence.
1. 4, 5, 1, 3, 2
2. 4, 1, 3, 2, 5
3. 1, 4, 2, 3, 5
4. 1, 3, 2, 5, 4
5. 4, 3, 1, 5, 2
Question Number : 3 Read the following statements and answer the question that follows.
1. Some countries are, at least, trying to curb emissions.
2. Morocco is building a colossal solar-power plant in the desert.
3. States in the Middle East and North Africa can do little on their own to mitigate climate change.
4. Saudi Arabia is not going to stop exporting oil, but it plans to build a solar plant that will be about 200 times the size of the biggest such facility operating today.
5. Politics often gets in the way of problem solving. Arrange the above five statements in a logical sequence.
Question Number : 4 Which of the following sentences uses a WRONG tag-question?
1. You like to play, don’t you?
2. Nobody has called for you, have they?
3. He has few reasons for saying no to the match, has he?
4. Moreover, he plays well, isn’t it?
5. There’s little point in doing anything about the match, is there?
Question Number : 5 Read the following sentences and answer the question that follows.
1. In my opinion, Tom Jones is a picaresque novel.
2. According to me, Tom Jones is a bildungsroman.
3. The books were distributed between Jessica, Neha and Swati.
4. The books were distributed among Jessica and Neha.
5. Life teaches us important lessons.
6. The life moves forward, teaches backward.
Which of the above sentences are grammatically CORRECT?
1. 1, 4, 5
2. 2, 3, 6
3. 1, 4, 6
4. 2, 4, 6
5. 1, 3, 5