Organisation : AIMS Association of Indian Management Schools
Exam Name : AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA)
Document Type : Sample Question Paper With Answer
Year : 30th May 2021
Website : https://www.atmaaims.com/
AIMS ATMA Exam
ATMA is a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to numerous Post-Graduate Management Programs like MBA*, PGDM, MCA*, MMS* and other management post graduate courses (* subject to local regulations).
AIMS ATMA Sample Question Paper
Section 1 – Analytical Reasoning Skills Part A
No. of Questions: 30
1) Select one of the following four options that will make the 2nd pair analogous to the 1st pair given.
K L Rahul : Cricket :: Sunil Chhetri :: ?
C) Table tennis
2) Select one of the following four options that will make the 2nd pair analogous to the 1st pair given:
MONTEX : NOMXET :: POLISH :?
3) Read the information given below and answer the question that follows:
Out of 5 friends Alex, Barry, Charles, David, and Eshaan, David is not the tallest. Eshaan is taller than only two of his friends. Alex is shorter than only one of his friends. Barry is the shortest. If all of them have different heights, then who is the tallest?
4) Based on the information given, answer the question given below.
There are 5 friends who are standing in a straight line. Their arrangement is as follows
1) Ben is fourth from the rightmost end.
2) Den is third to the right of Anna
3) Cathy is to the left of Eric.
Who is third from the leftmost end?
5) There are 17 men to the left of Kant, who is 3rd to the left of Pant. If Pant is 5th from the right, then how many men are there in that row?
6) E’s mother’s husband’s only daugher is M. How is E related to M?
7) Samuel’s mother’s brother’s mother’s only son-in-law’s daughter is Marina. How is Marina related to Samuel’s mother?
8) In a certain code language, the word “MOBILE” is coded as “FMJCPN”. How is the word “RADIO” coded in that language?
9) In a certain code language, BATS is coded as CBUT. How is TATA coded in that language?
10) In a certain code language TOY is coded as !@# and BOY is coded as @$#. What could be the code for JOY in that language?
11) Given below are 2 statements followed by 2 conclusions. Choose the conclusion/conclusions that follow(s) the given statements by selecting the right option.
I. All books are pens
II. No pen is rubber
I. No book is rubber
II. All books are rubbers
A) Only conclusion I follows
B) Only conclusion II follows
C) Both the conclusions I and II follow
D) Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows
** There are total 180 Questions in the Test.
** The total duration of the test is 180 Minutes.
** There is 0.25 Negative Marking for each wrong answer and 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
Download Question Paper
Download AIMS ATMA Sample Question Paper Here : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/pdf2021/39725-AIMS.pdf