Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Carnatic Percussion
Year : 2022-23
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/SQP_CLASSXII_2022-23.html
CBSE XII Carnatic Percussion Sample Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Carnatic Percussion Sample Question Paper for the year 2022-23 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII Carnatic Music Vocal Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Carnatic Percussion Sample Question Paper
Attempt all Questions (Each Question will carry 1 mark)
Attempt all Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks)
Attempt any two Questions (Each Question will carry 6 Marks)
Section – A Marks
1. Another name of Arudi.
2. How many Eduppu are there
3. What is the name of medium tempo
a. Druta Laya
b. Vilamba Laya
c. Madhya Laya
d. Kalpita Laya
4. Mention any Kriti in Anagata Eduppu
a. Vatapi Ganapatim
c. Sivakama Sundari
d. Brova barama
5. 1Author of Swaramela Kalanidhi
c. Subbarama Dikshitar
d. Samba Murthy
6. Mentioin the Instrument came from Kerala
7. In which dance form, Edakka is being played
a. Bharata Natyam
8. Select the Anga which doesn’t come in Shadanga
c. Guru viramam
Section – B
9. i. Write about the references of tala in Sangita Ratnakara
ii. Write about the references of rhythmical Instruments in Chaturdandi prakasika.
10. i. Write briefly about the musical form Padam
ii. Write briefly about the musical form Javali
11. i. Explain briefly about the musical instrument Chenta.
ii. Explain briefly about Tabla.
12. i. How the knowledge of Tillana will help in accompany the Musical form. Explain.
ii. Is it important to learn Varna to accompany the same. Elaborate.
13. i. Explain the following terms: Vilamba- Madhya- Druta
ii. Explain the following term: Sama Graha- ateeta- Anagata
14. Write a brief life sketch and contribution of Needamangalam Meenakshi Sundaram Pillai OR Vilwadri Iyer.
15. Briefly classify the Percussion instrument.
16. Notate a simple koruvai in Adi Tala.
Download CBSE XII Carnatic Percussion Question Paper
Download CBSE XII Carnatic Percussion Question Paper Here :