Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Legal Studies
Year : 2022-23
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/SQP_CLASSXII_2022-23.html
CBSE XII Legal Studies Sample Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Legal Studies Sample Question Paper for the year 2022-23 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII Informatics Practices Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Legal Studies Sample Question Paper
1. Rahul cleared his five year integrated program in B.A. LL.B five years ago. When can he start practicing as an advocate?
a. Rahul can practice as an advocate as he has cleared B.A. LL.B exam.
b. Rahul can practice as advocate if he clears All India Bar Examination.
c. Rahul can practice law only after he does LL.M, as he cleared his LL.B five years ago.
d. Rahul can practice law after training with a senior Advocate-on- Record for one year.
2. Whose services can be availed for by the Chairman of the legal services institution in cases of great public importance and where serious threats to life and liberty of the applicant exists?
b. Solicitor General
c. Senior Advocate
d. Retired Judge
3. In what method of Alternative Dispute Resolution, the third party facilitates discussion but does not enter the arena of dispute either as a judge or a conciliator?
4. Four nations, India, USA, United Kingdom and France enter into an international trade treaty. The Indian delegation provisionally consented to the treaty as the final consent will follow once the Indian Parliament votes in favour of the said treaty. Which method of consent is being followed by the Indian delegation?
a. Consent by signature
b. Consent by exchange of instruments
c. Consent by ratification
d. No consent is required
5. Rohit, aged 13 years and Kartik, aged 20 years entered into a sale agreement wherein Rohit agreed to sell his farmhouse to Kartik for Rs. 5,00,000. After execution of the sale agreement, Rohit avoided the agreement of sale stating that the farmhouse is involved in a litigation pending before the Hon’ble Delhi High Court and he cannot transfer the farmhouse. Aggrieved by this, Rohit and Kartik agreed to appoint a mediator to resolve their dispute. Given the dispute, which of the following statement is correct?
a. The dispute can be referred to arbitration as contractual disputes are best suited for arbitration.
b. The dispute cannot be referred to mediation as claims against minors are excluded from the scope of mediation.
c. The dispute can be referred to mediation as property disputes are best suited for mediation.
d. The dispute cannot be referred to mediation as the property is lis pendens.
Download CBSE XII Legal Studies Question Paper
Download Full CBSE XII Legal Studies Question Paper Here :