Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Informatics Practices
Year : 2022-23
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/SQP_CLASSXII_2022-23.html
CBSE XII Informatics Practices Sample Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Informatics Practices Sample Question Paper for the year 2022-23 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII Legal Studies Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Informatics Practices Sample Question Paper
1. Television cable network is an example of
2. Which of the following is not a type of cyber crime?
i. Data theft
ii. Installing antivirus for protection
iv. Cyber bullying
3. What is an example of e-waste?
i. A ripened mango
ii. Unused old shoes
iii. Unused old computers
iv. Empty cola cans
4. Which type of values will not be considered by SQL while executing the following statement? SELECT COUNT(column name) FROM inventory;
i. Numeric value
ii. text value
iii. Null value
iv. Date value
5. If column “Fees” contains the data set (5000,8000,7500,5000,8000), what will be the output after the execution of the given query? SELECT SUM (DISTINCT Fees) FROM student;
6. ‘O’ in FOSS stands for
7. Which SQL statement do we use to find out the total number of records present in the table ORDERS?
i. SELECT * FROM ORDERS;
ii. SELECT COUNT (*) FROM ORDERS;
iii. SELECT FIND (*) FROM ORDERS;
iv. SELECT SUM () FROM ORDERS;
8. Which one of the following is not an aggregate function?
9. Which one of the following functions is used to find the largest value from the given data in MySQL?
i. MAX( )
ii. MAXIMUM( )
iii. BIG( )
iv. LARGE( )
10. To display last five rows of a series object ‘S’, you may write
11. Which of the following statement will import pandas library?
i. Import pandas as pd
ii. import Pandas as py
iii. import pandas as pd
iv. import panda as pd
12. Which of the following can be used to specify the data while creating a DataFrame?
ii. List of Dictionaries
iii. Structured ndarray
iv. All of these
13. Which amongst the following is not an example of a browser?
14. In SQL, which function is used to display current date and time?
i. Date ()
ii. Time ()
iii. Current ()
iv. Now ()
15. Legal term to describe the rights of a creator of original creative or artistic work is
16. __________is the trail of data we leave behind when we visit any website (or use any online application or portal) to fill-in data or perform any transaction.
i. Offline phishing
ii. Offline footprint
iii. Digital footprint
iv. Digital phishing
Download CBSE XII Informatics Practices Question Paper
Download Full CBSE XII Informatics Practices Question Paper Here :