Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Sculpture
Term : 1 and 2
Year : 2021-22
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/web_material/SQP/ClassXII_2021_22/Sculpture-SQP.pdf
CBSE XII Sculpture Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Sculpture Sample Question Paper Term 1 and 2 for the year 2021-22 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII Kathak Sample Question Paper 2021-22
Sample Question Paper For CBSE XII Sculpture
1. Where did the origin of Rajasthani painting style originate?
2. Name the painter of Rajasthani painting Maru Ragni.
3. A postal stamp was issued by the Indian government based on which famous
D- Krishna on swing
4. What’s the Sub- School of Rajasthani Painting ‘Radha (Bani- Thani)’.
5. Name the painting of Basohli School of art.
A). Krishna with the Gopis
B). Radha Krishna looking at mirror
C). Chaugan Players
D). Dancing Shiva
6. Nainsukh is a painter of which Sub school?
7. Where is the Pahari School’s Painting ‘Nanda Yashoda and Krishna going to Vrindavan with Gokul resident ‘ stored?
A). National Museum, New Delhi
B). Dhumimal Art Gallery
C). Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi
D). National Museum of Modern Art, New Delhi
8. Who was the author of Ain-i- Akbari?
9. Name the school of Pahari Art.
10. In which reign was the Mughal painting ‘Kabir and Raidas’ painted?
D). Provincial Mughal
11. Name the painter of Mughal painting ‘Krishna lifting Mount Govardhana’.
C). Nandlal Bose
D). Ramgopal Vijayvargiya
12. Which style flourished in Golconda?
A- Deccan style
B- Mughal style
C- Pal style
D- Jain style
Section B-Application Based
13. Who is considered as the Father of Mughal Art?
14. Name the painter of the Mughal painting ‘Marriage Procession of Dara Shikoh ‘
A). Ustad Mansoor
B). Abul Hassan
D). Haji Madni
15. Sahibdin was a courtier painter of Mewar, name the painting of your course painted by him?
B-Radha (BaniThani )
C- Chaugan players
D- Krishna on swing
16. Mention the sub -school of Deccani Painting ‘Chand Bibi playing polo’.
17. What is the style used in Kangra Paintings?
A- European style
B- Systematic Design
C- Nayak and Nayika Bheda
18. Which subject was painted the most in Basohli style?
19. By what names are the Rajput style paintings also known?
A- Mughal style
C- Gujarati style
D- Rajasthani or Hindu style
20. During which Mughal emperor’s rule, maximum numbers of Portrait paintings were painted?
D- Yusuf-Adil Shah
Download CBSE XII Sculpture Question Paper
Download CBSE XII Sculpture Term 1 Question Paper Here :
Download CBSE XII Sculpture Term 2 Question Paper Here :