Organisation Name : Lead Trust
Examination : LTSE 2020 India Lead Talent Search Exam
Document Type : Sample Question Papers
Year : 2020
Website : https://leadtrust.in/downloads.php
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Lead Trust LTSE Sample Question Paper
Download the question paper of LTSE 2020 India Lead Talent Search Exam from the official website of Lead Trust.
Related / Similar Question Paper :
Techniche Technothlon Question Paper
1. A ray of white light incident on a glass prism gets separated into its various components of colours. If d 1 , 2 and d d 3 are deviations of colour of light 1, 2 and 3 respectively with respect to the original incident ray, then rays 1, 2 and 3 can respectively be
(a) Blue, green and yellow
(b) Orange, yellow and red
(c) Red, orange and yellow
(d) Indigo, blue and green
2. Locate the position of the image formed by a concave mirror for an object placed between its principal focus and centre of curvature.
(a) At centre of curvature
(b) Between infinity and centre of curvature
(c) Between pole and focus
(d) Behind the mirror
3. For a plane mirror, magnification is always
(a) = 0
(b) = 1
(c) < 1
(d) > 1
4. A body starts from rest with a uniform acceleration of 1 m/s 2 . The average velocity in the interval of t = 3 s to t = 5 s is
(a) 4 m/s
(b) 1 m/s
(c) 0.4 m/s
(d) 4 cm/s
5. Which of the following is not a unit of power?
(b) Js –1
6. The value of acceleration due to gravity
(a) is least on equator
(b) is least on poles
(c) is same on equator and poles
(d) increases from pole to equator
7. The boiling point of alcohol is 78 o C. What is this temperature in Kelvin scale
(a) 373 K
(b) 351 K
(c) 375 K
(d) 78 K
8. Power of the lens is -40m -1 , its focal length is
9. If two balls of same masses are dropped on sand, the depths of penetration is same if
(a) Heavier ball is dropped faster than lighter ball
(b) Lighter ball is dropped faster than heavier ball
(c) The product ‘mv’ is same for both bodies
(d) None of these
10. If the velocity of a body is doubled its kinetic energy
(a) gets doubled
(b) becomes half
(c) does not change
(d) becomes 4 times
11. A students carries a bag weighing 5 kg from the ground floor to his class on the first floor that is 2 m high. The work done by the boy is
(a) 1 J
(b) 10 J
(c) 100 J
(d) 1000 J
12. The spring will have maximum potential energy when
(a) it is pulled out
(b) it is compressed
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) neither (a) nor (b)
13. The gravitational potential energy of an object is due to
(a) its mass
(b) its acceleration due to gravity
(c) its height above the earth’s surface
(d) all of the above
14. If a planet moves around the star in circular orbit then which quantity does not change with time?
(d) None of these
15. A body is moving with an initial velocity of 5 m/sec accelerates at 1 m/s2. Its velocity after 5 sec will be
(a) 20 m/s
(b) 10 m/s
(c) 5 m/s
21. An element with atomic no. 15 shows similar chemical properties with ( At. no. Be = 4, Ne = 10, N = 7, O = 8 )
22. The molecular mass of X is 106. X can be (Ca=40, S=32, O=16, Na=23, Cl=35.5, C=12)
(a) CaCO 3
(b) SO 3
(d) Na 2 CO 3
23. Under which of the following conditions we can boil water at room temperature?
(a) At low temperature
(b) At very high pressure
(c) At high pressure
(d) At atmospheric pressure
24. The gas usually filled in an electric bulb is _____________
(a) N 2
(b) H 2
(c) O 2
(d) NH 3
25. The catalyst used in the hydrogenation of oils is _______________
26. Which of the following is formed by the loss of an electron from an atom?
(a) Ion with 1 unit of negative charge
(b) Ion with 1 unit of positive charge
27. Baking soda is
(b) Na 2 CO 3
(c) Na 2 CO 3. 10H 2 O
(d) NaHCO 3
28. An element X on exposure to moist air gradually develops reddish brown coating and a new compound Y is formed on the surface. The substances X and Y are
(a) Fe and FeO
(b) Cu and CuO
(c) Fe and Fe 2 O 3
(d) Ag and Ag 2 S
29. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
(a) Graphite is a good conductor of electricity
(b) In a crystal of graphite, each carbon atom is linked to four other carbon atoms.
(c) C-60 is an allotropic form of carbon
(d) Diamond is used for cutting glasses
30. If the volume of a given mass of a gas is increased at constant temperature, the pressure of the gas will
(c) remain constant
Download LTSE 2020 Sample Question Paper :
Logical Reasoning :
41. Observe the series and fill the blank with correct number 35,14, 64, 40, ___, 67.
42. The sum of the ages of five children born at intervals of three years each is 60 years. What is the age of the eldest child?
43. Which number replaces question mark?
44. Find the next number in the series. 423, 534, 479, 590, 535, ___.
45. Nida has a brother Saad. Saad is the son of Majida. Rukhsana is Majida’s mother. How is Rukhsana related to Nida?
(c) Grand daughter
46. In a cricket match Chand scored less than Chan but more than Chen. Cheng scored less than Chand but more than Chen. Whose score was the lowest in the match?
47. Abdullah is faster than Shakeeb but not as fast as Tariq. Salahuddin is faster than Shakeeb. Tariq is not as fast as Salahuddin. who among them is the fastest?
48. A boy started from his home to the supermarket which is 15 km North. After walking 5 km towards east, he turned to his left and walked 8km. Then he again turned to his left and walked for 5 km. In which direction is he from his house?
49. A 4-digit number 14a5 is added to a 3-digit number 987 to give a 4-digit number 24b2, which is divisible by 11. Find a and b?
(a) a=2, b=0
(b) a=5, b=4
(c) a=2, b=3
(d) a=1, b=8
50. If 2xy1 is a four digit number divisible by 77 then (x-y) is equal to