Organisation : Board of School Education Haryana
Exam : Secondary Exam
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Social Science
Class : X
Year : March 2019
Website : www.bseh.org.in/secondary-sample-question-paper/
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
BSEH Secondary Exam Social Science Sample Question Paper
Donwload Sample question papers of English,Hindi,Math,Sanskrit,Science,Social Science subjects of 10 class are available in the official website.. Other question papers of all other subjects would be continued as per previous session 2017-2018.
Related : Haryana Board of School Education Secondary Exam Science Sample Question Paper 2019 : www.pdfquestion.in/33782.html
Time allowed : 1 hours
Maximum Marks : 60
** Please make sure that the printed pages in this question paper are 8 in number and it contains 35 questions.
** The Code No. on the top of the question paper should be written by the candidate on the front page of the answer-book.
** Before beginning to answer a question, its Serial Number must be written.
** Don’t leave blank page / pages in your answer-book.
** Except answer-book, no extra sheet will be given. Write to the point and do not strike the written answer.
** Candidates must write their Roll Number on the question paper.
** Before answering the question, ensure that you have been supplied the correct and complete question paper, no claim in this regard, will be entertained after examination.
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper is divided into four Sections – A, B, C and D. All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Attempt all the parts of a question together.
(iii) Stick to the word limit wherever prescribed.
(iv) This question-paper consists of 27 questions, which are divided into three Sections : ‘A’ (Physics), ‘B’ (Chemistry) and ‘C’ (Life Science).
Download Question Paper :
Social Science Sample Questions
History, Political Science, Geography and Economics :
1. What do you understand by Absolutism ?
2. Who was the ruler of Sardinea- Pidmont in 1848 AD ?
3. When ‘Scholars Revolt’ took place in Vietnam ?
4. To which Country ‘ Corn Law’ is related ?
5. What is Exchange rate ? How many its types ?
6. What were the new strategies developed by Printers and Publishers to sell their Product ?
7. How the first world war helped in the growth of the National Movement in India ?
Why a number of Bombay films were about the lives of migrants ?
8. On the given outline map of India show the following places :
(i) Economic Capital of India.
(ii) The place where Gandhiji organised Satyagraha movement in 1916 AD.
(iii) The place where Congress Session was held in December 1920.
(iv) The place where the first iron and steel started.
For Blind Candidates only :
The following questions are only for Blind Candidates in lieu of Question No. 8 :
(i) Name the Economic Capital of India.
(ii) Where Gandhiji organised Satyagraha Movement in 1916 AD.
(iii) Where was Congress Session held in December 1920.
(iv) Where was the first iron and steel factory started in India.
9. What do you understand by Majoritariansim.
10. What is Coalition government.
11. Which of the following is not a National Party ?
(a) Indian National Congress
(b) Bhartiya Janta Party
(c) Trimul Congress
(d) Communist Party of India
12. FEDECOR is related to which country ?
(c) Sri Lanka
13. Give two logic in favour of power sharing.
14. Give two features of unitary form of government.
15. What do you meant by Gender Discrimination ?
16. What are the challenges for political parties ?
17. How Democracy forms a responsible government ?
18. What is the role of political party in the formation of public opinion ?
19. Write salient features of 1992 Constitutional Amendment.
Explain the water-war of Bolivia.
20. Give one example of Biotic resources.
21. Which mode of transportation reduces trans-shipment losses and delay ?
22. Which one of the following is the main causes of land degradation in Punjab ?
(a) Intensive Cultivation
(b) Over irrigation
(d) Over Grazing
23. Koderma, in Jharkhand is the leading producer of which one of the following in minerals ?
24. What is water scarcity and what are its main causes ?
25. What is manufacturing ?
26. Mention three merits of road transportation.
27. Suggest the initiative taken by the government to ensure the increase in Agricultural production.
28. On the given outline map of India show the following places and write their name near their situation :
(i) Region of Alluvial Soil
(ii) Hira Kud Dam
(iii) Mohali software technology park.
For Blind Candidates Only :
The following questions are only for Blind Candidates in lieu of Question No. 28 :
(i) In which states the region of alluvial soil is found ?
(ii) In which state Hira Kud Dam is situated ?
(iii) In which state the Mohali software technology park is situated ?
29. Sale of Petrol is in ……………. sector. (Primary/Tertiary)
30. What is an unorganized sector ?
31. What is meant by service sector ?
32. Who issues coins in India ?
33. What do you understand by disguised unemployment ?
34. Name the various sources of energy.
35. Explain the importance of sustainable development.
Explain the primary and secondary sectors of an Indian Economy with suitable examples.