Organisation : Sido Kanhu Murmu University
Exam : B.Ed
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Biological Science
Year : 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://skmu.org.in/academic/exam-downloads
Download Biology Model Question Paper :
Set I : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9866-Biology-Set-I.pdf
Set II : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9866-BiologySet-II.pdf
Set III : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9866-BiologySet-III.pdf
Set IV : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9866-BiologySet-IV.pdf
Set V : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9866-BiologySet-V.pdf
B.Ed Biology Model Question Paper :
B.Ed 1st Year (2016-2017) :
Subject : Biological Science (Set-I)
Full Marks : 80
Paper : CEC
Time : 03 hours
Related : Maharshi Dayanand University B.Ed.Exam Question Paper Model : www.pdfquestion.in/7488.html
i. Candidates are required to give your answer in own words and sentences.
ii. All questions contain equal marks. Answer any five out of ten questions.
Answer All The Question :
1. What is a cell? Draw and explain the typical plant cell.
2. Mention the structure and function of mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum.
3. What is meiosis? Mention the various stages of meiosis.
4. What is nutrition? What do you understand by heterotrophic nutrition? Mention the types of heterotrophic nutrition.
5. Draw the alimentary canal of man and explain with illustration.
6. Define respiration. Write the difference between photosynthesis and respiration.
7. What is blood? How many types of cells are found in the blood and what is the function of blood?
8. What is reproduction? What are the advantages of reproduction?
9. Draw the leveled diagram of Nephron.
10. What is malnutrition? Mention the diseases caused by malnutrition explain and write in detail.
Answer All The Question :
1. Draw the structure of neuron and explain the function.
2. Who did discover the cell and how? How is the cell a structural and functional unit of the body?
3. Write the difference between the plant and the animal cell. Explain with the help of diagram.
4. Difference between the prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell.
5. What is a tissue? What is the function of tissue in multi-cellular organism?
6. What do you know about a mammal? Differentiate between an annelida and orthopoda class of animal.
7. Which organelles of the cell is called power house of the cell and why?
8. How does the functioning of photosynthesis takes place? Explain.
9. What is the mitosis? Explain the various stages of mitosis.
10. What is respiration? Explain the process of respiration in human beings.