Organisation : Central Board Of Secondary Education
Exam : Central Board Exam
Document Type : Sample Question Papers
Category or Subject : Foundation Of Information Technology
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Foundation Of Information Technology Sample Question Papers :
Class-IX (TERM – II)
TIME : 3 Hrs
MM : 80.
Related : Central Board Of Secondary Education Class IX Home Science Sample Question Papers : www.pdfquestion.in/9746.html
Section – A :
1. Proneeta has made a presentation for her new ad campaign. The content is ready but she does not have time to design backgrounds and decide on color schemes for the presentation. Name the feature which will help her to createa professional presentation without devoting much time. 1
2. Girish Ramanuj is interested in storing data of his monthly expenditure for a period of one year and also wants to perform some calculations and analysis. Which Office application will ou suggest Girish should use for this purpose?
3. Daanish Jayant is not able to understand the difference between Normal View and Outline View in Presentation Tool, write one major difference between them. 1
4. Slide Transition and Custom animations are two options available in Presentation Tools, which option helps you to include special effects on various text boxes and images during designing a slide? 1
5. Fareeda is trying to put many pictures and text on a particular slide. Whenever, she is re-positioning the text box, all other picture objects shift to different positions. Which option, you will suggest her to fix positions of all the picture objects in one go in a particular manner? 1
6. Out of the following external file(s), which one(s) will help you include sound in your presentation?
7. The formula in cell A2 is =B2+C3. On copying this formula to cell C2, what will the formula be?
8. What will be the cell address of the cell formed by the intersection of the fifth column and the eighth row?
9. Differentiate between relative referencing and mixed referencing with respect to a presentation tool.
10. Name the toolbar of the spreadsheet package which has all the options of changing the font properties.
11. What extra hardware is required for adding and testing narration in a presentation Tool?
12. Out of the following list pick out the option(s) that is not a type of Plagiarism:Adding New Content, Potluck Paper, Ghost Writer, Photocopy 1
13. Amit has learnt photo editing and now he is planning to get a career in web designing, which of the following should he essentially learn
(c) Spreadsheet Package
(d) Presentation Package
14. Define the terms Plagiarism and Intellectual Property Rights clearly bringing out the difference between the two.
15. Name the cells included in the range reference A1: B2
16 In Spreadsheet software, what is the column immediately next to column “Z”? 2
17 Aleena is interested in transferring few Songs from her mobile phone to Sanyan’s mobile phone. Suggest two suitable wireless options she may opt for doing the same. 2
18 Suggest any two ways in which plagiarism can be reduced. 2
19 Define the following terms :
ii) Cyber Crime 2
20 From the following list identify the features which are available in both Presentation Tool and Spreadsheet Software:
i) Spell Check facility
ii) Headers and Footers
iii) Adding Watermarks/Backgrounds
iv) Macros 2
21 Tarini Fancy Inc. is planning to connect all computers in their Office Building spread over 50 Metres of area. Suggest the most economical cable type having high data transfer speed which can be used to connect these computers. Which type of Network (out of WAN, LAN and MAN) will be formed by connecting these computers?
22 Explain the usage of the Rehearse Timing option of presentation software. 2
23 From the following techniques which one is suitable for maintaining data integrity and which one is suitable for ensuring security of information?
i) Data encryption and Password protection
ii) Backing up data regularly 2
24 Jayant Dhal has created a bar chart in the spreadsheet tool, now he is making a presentation; he wants the same bar chart to be included in one of the slide of the presentation. Suggest two ways to him for the same. 2
25 Explain in brief the automatic recalculation feature of a Spreadsheet with the help of an example. 2
26 Ms. Meeramani has recently joined a construction company as Marketing Executive. She saw a presentation about the company. She however is not satisfied with it and wants to make some changes in it.
Using your presentation skills, suggest the features to accomplish the following changes :
i) Add the company’s logo (stored as a file on her computer) on the first slide.
ii) Add audio to each slide to explain the content of the slide.
iii) Add an effect while shifting from one slide to another during a slide show.
iv) Connect Slide 4 to Slide 9 directly.
v) Add slide numbers automatically at the bottom of each page.