Name of the Institute : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (nielit.gov.in)
Name of the Course : O Level Course
Subject Code/Name : M1R4/IT Tools & Business Systems
Document Type : Old Question Paper
Location : India
Website : csirhrdg.res.in
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Model/Sample Question Paper :
January 2012 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/nielit.in/7070-jan2012M1-R4.pdf
JULY 2012 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/nielit.in/7070-july2012M1-R4.pdf
January 2013 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/nielit.in/7070-jan2013M1-R4.pdf
JULY 2013 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/nielit.in/7070-july2013M1-R4.pdf
January 2014 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/nielit.in/7070-jan2014M1-R4.pdf
July 2014 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/nielit.in/7070-july2014M1-R4.pdf
IT Tools And Business Systems Sample Paper :
1. There are TWO PARTS in this Module/Paper. PART ONE contains FOUR questions and PART TWO contains FIVE questions.
Related : NIELIT Question Paper A Level Course Data Structures Through C++ : www.pdfquestion.in/7079.html
2. PART ONE is to be answered in the OMR ANSWER SHEET only, supplied with the question paper, as per the instructions contained therein. PART ONE is NOT to be answered in the answer book.
3. Maximum time allotted for PART ONE is ONE HOUR. Answer book for PART TWO will be supplied at the table when the answer sheet for PART ONE is returned. However, candidates, who complete PART ONE earlier than one hour, can collect the answer book for PART TWO immediately after handing over the answer sheet for PART ONE.
TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS TOTAL MARKS: 100
(PART ONE – 40; PART TWO – 60)
PART ONE :
(Answer all the questions)
1. Each question below gives a multiple choice of answers. Choose the most appropriate one and enter in the “OMR” answer sheet supplied with the question paper, following instructions therein. (1×10)
1.1 Which of this not a input device
1.2 USB is
A) Unique Serial Bus
B) Universal Serial Bus
C) Union Serial Bus
D) Unknown Serial Bus
1.3 Operating System is responsible for
A) Management of the processor
B) Management of the input/output
C) Management of the memory
D) All of the above
1.4 Which of the following is largest memory size?
A) 10000000 Kilobytes
B) 10000000 Megabytes
C) 100 Gigabyte
D) 1 Terabyte
1.5 Linux is a type of software?
A) System Software
B) Operating System
C) Open Source Software
D) All of the above
1.6 A Hexa decimal number ‘A0’ has the decimal value
1.7 Mail Merge is
A) production of multiple documents from a single template and a data source
B) production of single documents from a single template and a Clip art
C) production of multiple documents from a single file and an address
D) production of document from a single template and a data source
1.8 The hexadecimal representation of the binary number (110101111) given in base 2 is
1.9 Which of the following is a shortcut key for “Spelling and Grammar”?
1.10 Not a Integrity Constraint
A) Primary Key
B) Foreign Key
2. Each statement below is either TRUE or FALSE. Choose the most appropriate one and ENTER in the “OMR” answer sheet supplied with the question paper, following instructions therein. (1×10)
2.1 EPROM is Electronically Programmable Read Only Memory.
2.2 Multimedia includes a combination of text, audio, images, animation, video, or interactivity content.
2.3 Batch processing is the type of system puts the user into direct conversation with the computer through a keyboard.
2.4 An instruction in a programming language that is replaced by a sequence of instructions prior to assembly or compiling is known as macro.
2.5 =sum(A1.A10) is valid formula.
2.6 F6 can be used to run the current presentation.
2.7 The relational database model was created by Charles Babbage.
2.8 ‘@’ and ‘.’ signs can be used in email address.
2.9 Fedora is a Proprietary Software.
2.10 Railway Reservation System is example of Real time Application.
3. Match words and phrases in column X with the closest related meaning/ word(s)/phrase(s) in column Y. Enter your selection in the “tear-off” answer sheet attached to the question paper, following instructions therein. (1×10)
3.1 A temporary holding place for text, pictures or graphics. – A. Extranet
3.2 A hidden error in a computer program – B. Superscript
3.3 In a word document, if you want a similar text to appear at top and bottom of every page, you will set – C. Internet Explorer
3.4 A feature of Word by which you can print a large number of documents with a similar matter addressed to different recipients – D. Clipboard
3.5 A format that allows communication of musical data between devices, such as computers and synthesizers – E. Internet
3.6 An inter-company network designed to distribute information, documents, files and databases. – F. Bug
3.7 A program to view Web documents on the Internet. – G. MIDI
3.8 X2 is an example of – H. Header and Footer
3.9 A combination of multiple excel sheets is called as – I. HTML
3.10 It is an automatic placement of a word on the next line. – J. Subscript