Name of the Organisation : National Law Of University Delhi
Name of the Exam : PH.D
Document Type : Question Paper
Year : 2022
Website : https://nationallawuniversitydelhi.in
National Law Of University PH.D
Conduct of All India Law Entrance Test. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) for admission to the B.A.LL.B. (Hons)/PH.D. and Ph.D. Programmes at the National Law University, Delhi.
Related / Similar Question Paper : National Institute Of Fashion Technology B.Des Question Paper 2022
PH.D Question Paper
1. “Catch up” rule established by the Supreme Court of india relates to which of the following Articles of the Constitution ?
a) Article 14
b) Article 16(4)
c) Article 15(4)
2. in pretended bidding, sale is
b) voidable at the option of the seller
c) voidable at the option of the buyer
3. An Additional Director in a company can be appointed in the
a) Statutory Meeting
b) Annual General Meeting
c) Board Meeting
d) None of the above
4. A Muslim wife can relinquish her Mahr (Dower) when she
a) is a minor
b) has attained the age of puberty
c) is not less than 18 years of age
d) is not less than 21 years of age
5. Which one of the following does not amount to fraud ?
a) Active concealment of a fact.
b) A promise made without any intention of performing it.
c) Suggestion as to a fact, which is not true, by one who does not believe it to be true.
d) A representation made without knowing it to be false, honestly believing it to be true.
6. The basic condition for transfer of property in unascertained goods is that
a) Seller must have produced or purchased the goods
b) Goods must be defined by description
c) Goods must be ascertained and appropriated
d) Buyer must receive a sample of the goods
7. As per the provisions of Section 52 of the Companies Act, 2013, the balance in the security premium account cannot be utilised for
a) issue of fully paid-up bonus shares
b) Capital losses
c) Payment of dividend
d) Writing-off discount on issue of shares
8. For the purpose of taking cognizance of an offence under Section 138 of the Negotiable instruments Act, who should make a complaint to the court ?
a) the payee with the written permission of the drawee
b) the payer or as the case may be, the holder in due course of the cheque
c) any person who is affected can make a complaint
d) none of the above
9. Which of the following is a bailment plus agreement to sell ?
b) Hire purchase
d) None of the above
10. A Memorandum which contains the salient features that may be specified by the Securities and Exchange Board by making Regulations in this behalf is known as
a) Deemed prospectus
b) Abridged prospectus
c) Red Herring Prospectus
d) Shelf prospectus
Download PH.D Question Paper
Download Full PH.D Question Paper Here :