CBSE Academic Class XII Geography Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Class : XII STD
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Geography
Year : 2022-23
Website : https://cbseacademic.nic.in/SQP_CLASSXII_2022-23.html
CBSE XII Geography Sample Question Paper
CBSE Students can download the Geography Sample Question Paper for the year 2022-23 from the website of CBSE Academic.
Related / Similar Question Paper : CBSE Academic Class XII French Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Geography Sample Question Paper
There are 17 questions in this section.
1. Which two cities are connected by Channel Tunnel?
a. London with Barcelona
b. London with Berlin
c. London with Paris
d. London with Rome
2. Which of the following pairs is matched correctly? NAME OF THE COUNTRY OIL PORT
a. Tunisia Tripoli
b. Lebanon Esskhira
c. Venezuela Maracaibo
d. Oman Aden
3. Which of the following may be interpreted as a spontaneous effort to achieve a better balance between population and resources?
b. Growth Rate
c. Birth Rate
d. Death Rate
4. Which of the following features is related to the second stage of Demographic Transition Theory?
a. Fertility and Mortality decline considerably
b. Decline in Mortality but fertility remains high
c. Fertility and Mortality are high
d. Fertility declines and Mortality high
5. What is the major export from New Mangalore ports?
b. Iron ore
6. Which of the following is a feature of Kandla Port?
a. It is the biggest port of the country
b. Its harbour is situated at Zuari estuary
c. It is situated at the head of Gulf of Kachchh
d. It is the oldest port of India
7. Which of the following is incorrectly matched? NAME OF THE STATE COAL MINING CENTRE
a. Telangana Singareni
b. Maharashtra Korba
c. Odisha Talcher
d. West Bengal Raniganj
8. Identify the correct order of location from west to east, for the given natural gas reserves of India.
a. Ankaleshwar, Tripura, Jaisalmer, Krishna Godavari basin
b. Jaisalmer, Ankaleshwar, Krishna Godavari basin, Tripura
c. Tripura, Jaisalmer, Krishna Godavari basin, Ankaleshwar
d. Krishna Godavari basin, Ankaleshwar, Tripura, Jaisalmer
9. Which of the following are industrial towns of India?
a. Hugli, Salem, Bhilai
b. Jamshedpur, Pushkar, Ujjain
c. Coimbatore, New Delhi, Imphal
d. Chandigarh, Mugalsarai, Shillong
10. Which of the following are the features of Urban Settlements in India?
a. Complex way of life, manufacturing of finished goods, nodes of economic growth.
b. Intimate social relations, mainly primary economic activities, people are less mobile.
c. Economy mainly based on primary activities, providing food and raw materials, and social relations are formal.
d. Provide a variety of services, poor transport networks, social relations are intimate.
Download CBSE XII Geography Question Paper
Download Full CBSE XII Geography Question Paper Here :