Organisation : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Exam : Assistant Conservator of Forest Pre Exam
Paper : Question Paper of Assistant Conservator of Forest (Pre) Exam-2019
Document Type : Previous Year’s Question Papers
Year : 2019
Website : https://ukpsc.gov.in/contents/view/3/788/112-previous-years-ques-papers
UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam Question Paper
Download Question Paper of Assistant Conservator of Forest Pre Exam Sample Question Paper 2019 is now available in the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Related : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission APO Pre Exam Model Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/11423.html
Part – I
1. Which one of the following fundamental rights is available only to the citizens of India but not to foreigners living in India ?
(a) Equality before law
(b) Freedom of speech and freedom of expression
(c) Right to life and personal liberty
(d) Right of religious freedom
Download Question Paper :
2. Under Uttarakhand Right to Service Act, 2011, the second appellate authority may impose penalty on designated officer who has failed to provide service within prescribed time upto ` :
(a) Five Hundred to Five Thousand
(b) One Thousand to Five Thousand
(c) Two Hundred Fifty to Five Thousand
(d) Five Hundred to Ten Thousand
3. The Parliament of India consists of
(a) Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
(b) President, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
(c) Lok Sabha, President and Council of Ministers
(d) Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, President and Council of Ministers
4. Who amongst the followings was Chairman of the inaugural session of the Constituent Assembly ?
(a) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
(b) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(c) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(d) Dr. Sacchidanand
5. Who among the followings cannot be removed by the Governor ?
(a) Members of the State Finance Commission
(b) Members of the State Public Service Commission
(c) Vice Chancellor of a State University
(d) Advocate General
6. Which one of the followings cannot be dissolved but can be abolished ?
(a) Rajya Sabha
(b) Lok Sabha
(c) State Legislative Assembly
(d) State Legislative Council
7. The Contingency Fund of India was created in
8. Which of the following amendments in the Indian Constitution has made the Right to Education a Fundamental Right ?
9. Who among the following was not obtained Bharat Ratna in 2019 ?
(a) Pranab Mukherjee
(b) Nanaji Deshmukh
(c) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(d) Bhupen Hazarika
10. As per Constitution of India, which of the following rights cannot be suspended or curtailed during an emergency ?
(a) Right to speech
(b) Right of freedom to move in the country
(c) Right to life
(d) Right to organise
11. Who was appointed as Chairman of 15th Finance Commission of India ?
(a) Arvind Pangaria
(b) Amitabh Kant
(c) N.K. Singh
(d) Sindhushree Khullar
12. How many countries are in Eurozone upto January 2019 ?
13. Which country has opened first intercontinental under-sea railway ?
14. Who become the first person to make double century in any Cricket World Cup ?
(a) Brendon McCullum
(b) Rahul Dravid
(c) Chris Gayle
(d) B.A. Sangakara
15. Who among the following was President of Gymnastic Federation of India in 2019 ?
(a) Sudhakar Shetty
(b) R.S. Sharma
(c) Rakesh Garg
(d) Karnail Singh
16. Who was the winner of ‘Tour de France-2019’ ?
(a) Nairo Quintana
(b) Egan Bernal
(c) Andreas Seppi
(d) Andy Murray
17. Among the followings who is the winner of Men’s Single of Wimbledon 2019 ?
(a) Novak Djokovic
(b) Roger Federer
(c) Andy Murray
18. During which year Aurangzeb reimposed Jeziya ?
(a) 1660 CE
(b) 1679 CE
(c) 1710 CE
(d) 1757 CE
19. Kolam Samvat was started in
(a) 425 A.D.
(b) 650 A.D.
(c) 825 A.D.
(d) 1200 A.D.
20. The Head Officer of the state treasury during reign of Chandra Gupta Maurya was known as
21. Which one of the following is the earliest temple of India ?
(a) Teli Temple at Gwalior
(b) Temple No. 17 at Sanchi
(c) Bairat at Jaipur
(d) Jadiyal at Taxila
22. From which country did Subhash Chandra Bose give the call “March to Delhi” ?
23. Who were the first foreign invaders on the North-Western Frontier in ancient India ?
24. How many persons are the winner of Green Nobel Prize in 2019 ?
25. At whose demise did Mahatma Gandhi say ‘A star from Indian Solar System has eclipsed’ ?
(a) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(b) Lala Lajpat Rai
(c) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(d) Mahadeva Govind Ranadey
Part – II
101. In a coded language, INDIA is written as RMWRZ. In the same language, how should CHINA be written ?
102. A is brother of B.
C is sister of A.
D is brother of E.
E is daughter of B.
Who is uncle of D ?
103. A is brother of B. B is sister of T. T is mother of P. If R is the maternal grandfather of P, how is T related to R ?
(a) Grand daughter
104. If rain is water, water is road, road is cloud, cloud is sky, sky is sea and sea is path, where do aeroplanes fly ?
106. For Assertion (A) and Reason (R), choose the correct alternative.
Assertion (A) : Inside the earth metals are present in molten form.
Reason (R) : Earth absorbs the Sun’s rays.
(a) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(b) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not correct explanation of (A).
(c) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
(d) (A) is false, but (R) is true.
107. In a certain code
157 = He is naughty
723 = She is cute
825 = Cute and naughty
What is the code for ‘She’ ?
108. Average age of three children in a family is 20% of the age of father and the eldest child. The total age of mother and youngest child is 39 years. If father’s age is 26 years, what is the age of second child ?
(d) Cannot be determined from the given data.
109. India’s Republic Day in 1996 was celebrated on Friday. Name the weekday when it was celebrated in 2002.
110. Which one of the following is same as 30% of 40% of 560 ?
(a) 15% of 80% of 280
(b) 30% of 80% of 280
(c) 60% of 40% of 280
(d) 80% of 40% of 280