Organisation : Board of School Education Haryana
Exam : Sr. Secondary Exam
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Subject : Physics
Year : March 2019
Website : www.bseh.org.in/secondary-sample-question-paper/
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
BSEH Sr.Secondary Exam Physics Sample Question Paper
Sample question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects of 10+2 class are available. Other question papers of all other subjects would be continued as per previous session 2017-2018.
Related : BSEH Sr.Secondary Exam Chemistry Sample Question Paper 2019 : www.pdfquestion.in/33802.html
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 70
** Please make sure that the printed pages in this question paper are 8 in number and it contains 17 questions.
** The Code No. on the top of the question paper should be written by the candidate on the front page of the answer-book.
** Before beginning to answer a question, its Serial Number must be written.
** Don’t leave blank page / pages in your answer-book.
** Except answer-book, no extra sheet will be given. Write to the point and do not strike the written answer.
** Candidates must write their Roll Number on the question paper.
** Before answering the question, ensure that you have been supplied the correct and complete question paper, no claim in this regard, will be entertained after examination.
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) This question paper contains 21 questions, which are divided into four Sections : A, B, C and D.
(iii) Section – A contains question number 1 having fourteen (i-xiv) objective type questions. Question from (i) to (v) multiple choice type questions. Each question carries four options, from which choose the correct option. The answer of each question from
(vi) to (xiv) may be given in one or two words or sentences. Each question carries 1 mark.
(iv) Section – B contains question numbers 2 to 11 of very short answer type questions and carry 2 marks each.
(v) Section – C contains question numbers 12 to 18 of short answer type questions and carry 3 marks each.
(vi) Section – D contains question numbers 19 to 21 of long answer type questions and carry 5 marks each.
(vii) Internal choice is available in two questions of Section-D (Long Answer Type Questions). You have to attempt only one of the given choice in such questions.
(viii) There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in all three questions of 5 marks each. You have to attempt only one of the given choice in such questions.
Use of Calculators is not permitted, if required you may use logarithmic tables.
(ix) You may use the following values of physical constants whenever necessary :
c = 3×108m/s 7 1 0 4 10 Tm A- – µ = p × 34 6.63 10-
h = × JS 9 2 2 0 9 10 Nm 4 1 – = × pÎ C 19 1.6 10-
e = × C 31 9.1 10- me = × kg
Download Question Paper :
Section – A
Objective Type Questions
1. What is the charge on a metal when 5 electrons are removed from it ?
(A) 8.0 × 10–19 C
(B) 1.6 × 10–19 C
(C) 1.0 C
(D) No charge
The resistivity of a semi-conductor with increase in temperature :
(C) May increase or decrease
(D) No change
What will be the wavelength of a wave of frequency 30 MHz ?
(A) 30 m
(B) 3 m
(C) 10 m
The focal length of a lens of power +2D will be :
(A) 2 m
(B) 1 m
(C) 0.5 m
The Ionization energy of hydrogen atom is :
(A) 10.2 eV
(B) 1.0 eV
(C) 13.6 J
(D) 13.6 eV
(vi) Write SI unit of capacitance.
(vii) Write the expression for net capacitance when two capacitors C1 and C2 are connected in series.
(viii) The length of a wire of resistance 1 W is doubled and area of cross section is made half what will be the new resistance.
(ix) For which type of magnetic materials the susceptibility is negative ?
(x) What is the phase difference between voltage and current when AC source is connected to an inductor ?
(xi) What will be the focal length of a convex lens of radius of curvature 30 cm ?
(xii) 4Be + He ® C + Complete the following nuclear reaction :…………
(xiii) What type of semi-conductor is obtained when arsenic is dopped is silicon ?
(xiv) The radio waves are reflected from which layer of atmosphere ?
Section – B
Very Short Answer Type Questions :
2. What is Coulomb’s Law ?
3. Define resistivity and write its SI unit.
4. State Biot-Savart’s Law.
5. What are eddy currents ? Write one application of eddy currents.
6. What are microwaves ? Write their two application.
7. Calculate de-Broglie wavelength associated with an electron moving under a potential difference of 100 V.
8. What is nuclear fission ? Give one example.
9. Draw the symbol and truth table of ‘OR’ gate.
10. What are intrinsic semi-conductors ? Give one example.
11. What is amplitude modulation ? Explain with diagram.
Section – C
Short Answer Type Questions :
12. A 5 µF capacitor is charged with 10 V battery. Calculate the electrostatic energy stored and charge on the capacitor.
13. What is Ohm’s Law ? Define electrical resistance and conductance.
14. Explain the principle of a cyclotron. Why an electron can not be accelerated using it ?
15. The horizontal component of earth’s magnetic field is 0.25 × 10–4 T and angle of dip is 60°. What is the magnetic field of earth at that place ?
16. Define critical angle for total internal reflection and give its relation with refractive index.
17. What is photoelectric emission ? Write the laws of photoelectric emission.
18. What are laws of radioactive decay ? Define half life of a radioactive material.
Long Answer Type Questions :
19. Explain the principle, construction and working of AC generator.
(a) What are Faraday’s Laws of electromagnetic Induction ?
(b) What is wattless current ?
20. Draw the diagram of compound microscope and write its magnification formula.
What is light interference ? Describe Young’s Double-slit experiment and write the formula for Fringe Width.
21. Draw the circuit diagram of the full wave rectifier of P-N Diode and describe its mechanism.
(a) Draw the diagram of a Common Amplifier (CE) Transistor.
(b) What is light emitted diode ?