Name of the board : CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Subject : JEE(Main)-2019
Website : jeemain.nic.in
Document type : Question Paper
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
JEE Main Exam Question Paper
Download Question Paper of JEE Main Examination Sample Question Paper is now available in the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education
Related : Central Board Of Secondary Education JEE Main Exam Paper – I Model Question Paper 2017 : www.pdfquestion.in/6551.html
1. Immediately fill in the particulars on this page of the Test Booklet with only Blue / Black Ball Point Pen provided by the Board.
2. The Answer Sheet is kept inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars carefully.
3. The test is of 3 hours duration.
4. The Test Booklet consists of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 360.
5. There are three parts in the question paper A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage.Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for correct response.
6. Candidates will be awarded marks as stated above in instruction No. 5 for correct response of each question. ¼ (one fourth) marks ill be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question.No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
7. There is only one correct response for each question. Filling up more than one response in any question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted accordingly as per instruction 6 above.
8. For writing particulars/marking responses on Side-1 and Side–2 of the Answer Sheet use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen provided by the Board.
Download Question Paper :
Paper – I :
Paper – II :
Chemistry,Mathematics & Physics Questions
1. Which one of the following bases is not present in DNA ?
2. On heating an aliphatic primary amine with chloroform and ethanolic potassium hydroxide, the organic compound formed is :
(1) an alkanediol
(2) an alkyl cyanide
(3) an alkyl isocyanide
(4) an alkanol
3. The ratio of masses of oxygen and nitrogen in a particular gaseous mixture is 1 : 4. The ratio of number of their molecule is : (1) 7 : 32 (2) 1 : 8 (3) 3 : 16 (4) 1 : 4
4. Which one of the following properties is not shown by NO ?
(1) It is a neutral oxide
(2) It combines with oxygen to form nitrogen dioxide
(3) It?s bond order is 2.5
(4) It is diamagnetic in gaseous state
5. Which one is classified as a condensation
6. The major organic compound formed by the reaction of 1, 1, 12 trichloroethane with silver powder is :
(2) 2 – Butyne
(3) 2 – Butene
7. Resistance of 0.2 M solution of an electrolyte is 50 V. The specific conductance of the solution is 1.4 S m21. The resistance of 0.5 M solution of the same electrolyte is 280 V. The molar conductivity of 0.5 M solution of the electrolyte in S m2 mol21 is
8. A man grows into a giant such that his linear dimensions increase by a factor of 9. Assuming that his density remains same, the stress in the leg will change by a factor of :
9. A body of mass m=10-2 kg is moving in a medium and experiences a frictional force F=-kv2. Its initial speed is v0=10 ms-1. If, after 10 s, its energy is 1 8 mv0 2, the value of k will be :
(1) 10-3 kg m-1
(2) 10-3 kg s-1
(3) 10-4 kg m-1
(4) 10-1 kg m-1 s-1
10. A time dependent force F=6t acts on a particle of mass 1 kg. If the particle starts from rest, the work done by the force during the first 1 sec. will be
(1) 4.5 J
(2) 22 J
(3) 9 J
(4) 18 J
11. The moment of inertia of a uniform cylinder of length l and radius R about its perpendicular bisector is I. What is the ratio l/R such that the moment of inertia is minimum ?