Name of the University : Lloyd Law College
Exam : Lloyd Entrance Test
Document Type : Sample Question Paper
Category or Subject : LLB 3rd Year
Year : 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/website/admissions/let-papers/index.html
Download Sample Question Paper :
LL.B. LET 2015 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/13805-llb2015.pdf
LL.B. LET 2014 : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/13805-llb-2014.pdf
LL.B. Lloyd Entrance Test 3 Year Programme Question Paper :
Time Allowed: 120 Mins
Maximum Marks: 150
Related : Lloyd Law College B.A. LL.B. LET Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/13802.html
1. Immediately After The Commencement Of The Examination, You Should Check That This Test Booklet Contains 16 Pages And Does Not Have Any Unprinted Or Torn Or Missing Pages Or Items Etc. If So, Get It Replaced By A Complete Test Booklet.
2. You have to enter your Roll Number on the Test Booklet in the Box provided along with the Space. There are 150 multiple choice objective type questions. DO NOT write anything else on the Test Booklet except Rough Pages.
3. There are four sections (I – IV) comprising of 150 questions in the test booklet. Each item/ question comprises four responses (answers). You will select the response which you want to mark on the Answer Sheet. In case you feel that there is more than one correct response, mark the response which you consider the best. In any case, choose ONLY ONE response for each question. Each question carries 01 mark.
4. All questions carry equal marks.
5. Before you proceed to mark in the Answer Sheet the response to various items in the Test Booklet, you have to fill in some particulars in the Answer Sheet as per instructions.
6. After you have completed filling in all your responses on the Answer Sheet and the examination has concluded, you should hand over to the Invigilator both the Test Booklet and Answer Sheet.
7. Sheets for rough work are appended in the Test Booklet at the end.
8. More than one response to a multiple choice question shall be counted as zero.
9. Attempting the multiple-choice question by any other method will be considered incorrect.
10. There is no negative marking.
11. The use of unfair means by the candidate will result in cancellation of his/her examination.
12. Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
13. Use Black/Blue Ball Point Pen to fill OMR sheet and to mark your responses.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
1. Which one of the following is true about our Constitution?
a) It is very rigid
b) It is a blend of rigidity and flexibility
c) It is very flexible
d) It cannot be amended
2. The tenets of Welfare State are contained in?
a) Directive Principles
b) Fundamental Rights
c) Fundamental Duties
d) None of these
3. Who was the first Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
a) G. V. Mavalankar
b) B. R. Ambedkar
c) M. A. Ayenger
d) Bali Ram Bhagat
4. Who was popularly known as “Frontier Gandhi”?
a) W.C. Banerjee
b) C. Rajgopalachari
c) Khan Abdul Gaffar
d) Dadabhai Nauroji
5. Who was the first Governor General of India?
a) Lord Dalhousie
b) Lord Curzon
c) William Bentick
d) Warren Hastings
6. Where did Lord Buddha preach his first sermon?
7. Harappa ruins are situated in?
8. “Servants of India Society” was founded by?
a) Bal GangadharTilak
b) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
c) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
d) Lala Lajpat Rai
9. Which planet is nearest to the Sun?
10. Which of the following is measured on Richter Scale?
a) Density of liquids
b) Intensity of earthquakes
c) Velocity of tornadoes
d) Height of mountains
11. The thermal power plant of Bokaro is located in?
12. ‘Radcliffe Line’ is the boundary line between?
a) India & Pakistan
b) India & Nepal
c) India & Bhutan
d) India & China
13. Which countries are separated by Mac Mohan Line?
a) India & Myanmar
b) India & Bangladesh
c) India & China
d) India & Afghanistan
14. On the banks of which river is the holy city of Ayodhya located?
15. Which of the following rates is not decided by the RBI?
a) Bank rate
b) Repo rate
c) Reverse repo rate
d) Income tax rates
English Language & Comprehension :
Choose the correct option to fill in the blanks. :
41. The higher you go, the more difficult it …….. to breathe.
a) has become
c) is becoming
42. My friend willingly complied ………. my request.
43. In the dark, he knocked ………… the wall.
44. His face is not familiar ………… me.
45. No one has yet discovered a cure ………..the common cold.
46. We must wait until the invigilator ………..the question papers.
a) would give
d) will give
47. The economist will discuss ……….the unemployment problem in India.
d) no preposition is needed
48. I wonder if I shall get ………..my history examination.
49. Artists like Kalidas belong ……….. all ages and all countries.
50. He is a postmaster ………. a cock and bull story whenever his boss tries to pull him up for his negligence
a) pulling out
b) hitting upon
c) dishing out
d) cooking up