Organisation : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Exam : APO Pre Exam-2016
Paper : General Knowledge & Law
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Year : 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/contents/view/3/468/112-previous-years-ques-papers
Download Sample Question Paper :
General Studies : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/11423-GeneralStudies.pdf
LAW : https://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/11423-LAW.pdf
APO Pre Exam Model Question Paper :
Paper – I :
General Studies :
1. On February 29, 2016 who took over as the chairperson of National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) ?
(a) Shri Arijit Pasayat
(b) Shri A.K. Sikri
(c) Shri T.S. Thakur
(d) Shri H.L. Dattu
Related : Uttarakhand PCS Pre Exam Question Paper 2016 : www.pdfquestion.in/11420.html
2. Which country won the T20 Asia Cup 2016 organised in Bangladesh ?
(b) Sri Lanka
3. In early months of 2016, which State conducted Panchayati Raj elections in which matriculation was fixed as the minimum educational qualification to fight for election ?
4. Which country’s Parliament became first in the world to run entirely on solar power, in February, 2016 ?
5. From which of the following countries will India, buy fighter jets ‘Rafale’ ?
6. In which city of India first monorail was tested in February, 2014 ?
7. Which city has become the permanent venue for the International Film Festivals in India ?
(c) New Delhi
8. To which country Madhesi agitation is related ?
9. The right chronology of Saka Sawant month is
(a) Phalguna, Pausa, Bhadra, Jyaistha
(b) Pausa, Phalguna, Jyaistha, Bhadra
(c) Bhadra, Phalguna, Jyaistha, Pausa
(d) Jyaistha, Bhadra, Pausa, Phalguna
10. Bashar Al Assad is the President of
11. With which of the following countries Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Bengal, Uttar Pradesh andBihar all have a frontier ?
12. In Under-19, ICC World Cup Cricket, organised in Bangladesh in 2016, West Indies won the final by defeating which country ?
(a) Sri Lanka
13. Silk Road Train was in news in February, 2016 which arrived in _____ from ____.
(a) Moscow, Kabul
(b) Srinagar, Kanyakumari
(c) Tehran, China
(d) Kabul, Delhi
14. In which of the following States, Mr. Pawan Chamling become the longest serving Chief Minister ?
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
15. ‘The Turbulent Years’ is written by
(a) Pranab Mukherjee
(b) Shobha De
(c) Sonia Gandhi
(d) L.K. Advani
1. Which one of the following case is related to “joint liability” under Indian Penal Code ?
(a) R Vs. Arnold
(b) Mehbub Shah Vs. Emperor
(c) R Vs. Heyens
(d) R Vs. Prince
2. The provision that “act done in good faith for benefit of child or insane person, by or by consent of guardian” is provided under which section of the Indian Penal Code ?
(a) Section 89
(b) Section 88
(c) Section 90
(d) Section 87
3. “Z” under the influence of involuntary drunkenness attempts to kill “A”. Here “Z” is guilty of the offence of
(a) attempt to murder
(c) culpable homicide
(d) no offence
4. “The presence of abettor when offence is committed” is provided in Indian Penal Code under –
(a) Section 117
(b) Section 116
(c) Section 113
(d) Section 114
5. “A” without any excuse fires a loaded cannon into a crowd of persons and kills one of them. Here “A” has committed the offence of
(a) culpable homicide
(b) grievous hurt
(d) criminal force
6. Section 366-B of the Indian Penal Code is related to the offence of
(a) importation of girl from foreign country
(b) procuration of minor girl
(c) kidnapping or abducting in order to murder
(d) None of the above
7. “Attempt to commit robbery” is punishable under Indian Penal Code in ______.
(a) Section 390
(b) Section 391
(c) Section 392
(d) Section 393
8. “A” by pledging as diamonds articles which he knows are not diamond, intentionally deceives “Z” and thereby dishonestly induces “Z” to lend money. Here “A” is guilty of the offence of
(a) dishonest misappropriation of property
9. Whoever, being the husband or relative of the husband of a woman, subjects to such woman to cruelty shall be punished with _______
(a) imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years
(b) fine only
(c) imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine
(d) None of the above
10. Under which of the following Sections of Indian Penal Code, “Marriage ceremony fraudulently gone through without lawful marriage” is punishable ?
(a) Section 494
(b) Section 496
(c) Section 495
(d) Section 498