|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sido Kanhu Murmu University
Exam : B.Ed
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : History
Year : 2016 – 2017
Website : http://skmu.org.in/academic/exam-downloads
Download History Model Question Paper :
Set I : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9910-HistorySet-I.pdf
Set II : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9910-HistorySet-II.pdf
Set III : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9910-HistorySet-III.pdf
Set IV : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9910-HistorySet-IV.pdf
Set V : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9910-HistorySet-V.pdf
History Model Question Paper :
B.Ed 1st Year (2016-2017) :
Subject : History (Set-I)
Full Marks : 80
Paper : CEC
Time : 03 hours
Related : Sido Kanhu Murmu University B.Ed Geography Model Question Paper 2016 : www.pdfquestion.in/9903.htmlSponsored Links:
i. Candidates are required to give your answer in own words and sentences.
ii. All questions contain equal marks. Answer any five out of ten questions.
SET – I :
1. Describe the sources of Ancient Indian History.
2. Explain briefly the town planning, art and religious beliefs of the Indus valley civilization.
3. What is the importance of the Regveda in Indian history? Describe the different aspects of life during this period.
4. Give the essence of the teaching of Buddha. Why was the appeal of his message immense?
5. Give an account of the career and teaching of Vardhman Mahavira.
6. Discuss the nature and effects of Babar’s invasion of India.
7. Describe the religions policy of Akbar. How did it affect the course of Indian history?
8. Explain the cause of American independence.
9. French revolution was middle class revolution, Discuss.
10. Write short notes on any two of the following
(a) Black rule
(c) Quiet India movement
SET – II :
1. Who were the Aryans? What were the various theories about their original home?
2. What do you mean by Indus valley civilization? Describe features of the civilization.
3. Give an account of the Harappa civilization with special reference to its religious beliefs practices.
4. Discuss the principles of Jainism. What did its contribution to the Indian culture?
5. Account for the rapid rise and fall of Buddhism.
6. Explain the nature and effects of Babar’s invasion of India.
7. Describe the cause and result of Plashi war.
8. Why did the Revolt of 1857 not succeed?
9. French revolution was a middle class revolution, Discuss.
10. Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) What is the meaning of Vedas?
(b) What was Rolact Act?
(c) Who was Shivaji?