|You can now ask your questions about this question paper. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Surat Urban Development Authority
Exam : ELE 101 & 701
Document Type : Model Question Paper
Category or Subject : Basic Electrical Training
Website : http://sudaup.org/modelpaper.html
Download Model Question Paper :
ELE – Theory Paper 101 : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9605-ELE101-THEO.pdf
ELE – Practical Paper 101 : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9605-ELE101-PRA.pdf
ELE – Theory Paper 701 : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9605-ELE701-THEO.pdf
ELE – Practical Paper 701 : http://www.pdfquestion.in/uploads/9605-ELE-701-PRA.pdf
Basic Electrical Training Model Question Paper :
Subject : ELE-101 (Basic Electrical Training)
Duration: 60 minutes
Maximum Marks : 50
Each questions carry 2 marks.
Related : Surat Urban Development Authority Accounting Theory Model Question Paper : www.pdfquestion.in/9601.html
1. The primary function of the fuse is to…..
A protect the appliance
B open the circuit
C prevent excessive current
D protect the line.
2. When there is an open circuit , the megger indicates…….
C between zero and infinity
D centre of the scale.
3. The possible minimum reading which can be taken by 0 – 25mm outside micrometer is…..
A 0.1 mm B 0.01 mm
C 0.5 mm
D 1.0 mm.
4. A fuse is provided for excess current protection and earth-leakage protection if the earth resistance is low enough.
A Both statements are true.
B Both statements are false.
C Only the first statement is true.
D Only the second statement is true.
5. A delayed-action cartridge fuse is used for…..
A motor circuits
B lighting circuits
C fluorescent lamp circuits
D heating circuits.
6. The total resistance of a 30 ohms resistor and a 60 ohms resistor connected in parallel is…..
A 20 ohms
B 90 ohms
C 45 ohms
D 15 ohms.
7. The earth conductor provides a path to ground for….
A leakage current
B over current
C high voltages
D circuit current.
8. 8. While using a pipe jumper in a building where the wiring exists, care should be taken to check whether…..
A the neutral wire is disconnected
B the main supply is switched `off’ at the time of operation
C concealed wiring runs in the place of operation
D fuse has been removed from the distribution board.
9. If a patient does not respond to mouth to mouth resuscitation treatment, the patient should immediately be taken for
A check for nose block
B check pupils of eyes and pulse
C keeping the body warm with blankets
D getting medical help.
10. A Megger is exclusively designed for measuring …..
A very high resistance
B very low resistance
C earth electrode resistance
D Soil resistance.
11. The size of the earth continuity conductor in a circuit should be based upon the…..
A voltage of the system
B size of the largest service conductor
C size of the smallest service conductor
D leakage current in the system.
12. When the disc of an energy meter rotates even without connecting any load, is called as …..
A reaction error
B creeping error
C phase angle error
D friction error
13. According to NE code, the colour code for the neutral is…..
14. As compared with rewirable fuses, HRC fuses have…..
A high rupturing capacity
C greater mechanical strength
D less accuracy
15. If the meter constant mentioned in the meter is 1500Rev/kwhr, then in one revolution, the energy consumption is…..
A 50 watt-minutes
B 60 watt-minutes
C 40 watt-minutes